Who’s counting, you ask?
Wired Magazine has created a handy cut-out-and-keep guide to all 17 (Known) Trump and Russia Investigations! It would be wrong to just republish their work, but I think listing the investigators and saying most of ’em have multiple investigations going on is fair play! It’s a good read!
There are investigations by:
- special counsel Robert Mueller
- the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York
- the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia
- the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia
- New York City, New York State (and other state attorneys general)
- a mystery investigation from an unknown office!
Remember, Michael Cohen only became a “Rat” after the FBI did something which was absolutely unthinkable & unheard of until the Witch Hunt was illegally started. They BROKE INTO AN ATTORNEY’S OFFICE! Why didn’t they break into the DNC to get the Server, or Crooked’s office?
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 16, 2018
That’s a lot of rats, Comrade Trump. Most of these 17 investigations have known cooperators, from Flynn to Cohen to Gates to the National Inquirer’s Pecker (see what I did there?) who have already been convicted.
There’s a New NBC/WSJ poll on whether Trump has been honest about the Russia probe: 34% say yes, 62% say no.
FatNixon is going down.