(Very) White Christmas From Stephen Miller

PeeWee Hermann Goerring found the spray-on hair, and it doesn’t help.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, snark, Stephen Miller, Pee-Wee Goering. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to (Very) White Christmas From Stephen Miller

1. Dennis Cole says:

Just WOW. The delusion is strong in this one. The heroin crossing the border costs this country HOW MUCH?!?!?! $230 billion a year?!?!?! There’s a fine (f)art to pulling large numbers like this out of one’s nether regions.
    And a wall, no matter how big, how tall, how long will do ANYTHING to stop this. Opium production ramped up 800 – 900% in just the first few years after we invaded Afghanistan, and remains at those levels today.
    I have a friend whose son spent his ENTIRE tour of duty there guarding one, single YUGE opium plantation, and came home so disheartened and discouraged that I doubt it’s possible to ever change his viewpoint about ‘Murica, and fighting for “our cherished Freedom” over there. And when he asked his Sgt. why they were doing this, instead of hunting down and killing Talibans and Al Quedas, he was told, “Shut up, kid. This field belongs to a warlord who’s vital to our war effort.”

Clearly, NOT the War on Drugs.

2. Henry B Zeff says:

I really think it comes back to education! I was educated to not be afraid of other races and to see them as other people just like me. I think that many of us here were educated just like that too.
    Was Mr Miller home schooled? How did he miss out on being educated that America is a group of many people pulling together as one nation?
    Riddle me that one?
    It’s as though an entire segment of our population missed the part in education that says what America “is”?
    Was home schooling to blame?
    w3ski

3. Osiris Opto says:

The canned hair does to help. It shows how strong and self confident he is, his self respect and the depth of his self esteem.

And it tells us the every morning he looks in the mirror and hates what he sees.

4. donnah says:

I watched part of the interview and ran screaming from the room. I had never seen him do a live interview and assumed he would have burst into flame in daylight. I knew he was lying as soon as he said he was heartbroken over the death of the little girl who was trying to find sanctuary here. First of all, you can’t be heartbroken if you haven’t got a heart, secondly, when you are declaing that you feel sorry for the families, you need to change your robotic facial expression to help convey the fake sympathy, and thirdly, you can’t say you’re heartbeoken and then go on to describe how vile and terrible these “illegals” are.

He is despicable.

5. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

He should have sprayed that stuff on his tongue instead of his scalp.

The smile at the end of the second video tells me that Herr Miller was having a good time. Too bad his lips were moving throughout the interview. IYKWIMAITYD.

7. Redhand says:

I view him the same way I do Nazi concentration camp commanders in WWII. He is a walking, talking human rights violator. I view his conduct as criminal and believe he could be prosecuted under the US anti-torture statute for what he’s done to migrant children.

8. w3ski4me says:

The hangman’s noose is a time honored tradition for terrorists and traitors of any stripe or color.
    How can we go wrong with what worked so well, but stopped too short of really ending the nazi’s?
    w3ski

• Dennis Cole says:

We’ve had Nazis around us for quite some time, actually. There’s a reason the Third Reich was numbered as such. And we are eyewitnesses to the rise of the Fourth Reich, so our work is clearly cut out for us.

9. w3ski4me says:

Someone really need to give him a good old fashioned head rubbing, ala the “3 stooges”.
    You grab him in the crook of your arm and rub his head furiously. It would both clean that fuzz off of his noggin and severely humiliate him at the same time. He so needs both and on a public TV channel.
    I smell nazi all around him.
    w3ski