UPDATED: About Yesterday…

Prznint Stupid, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi held a 15-minute boxing match in the Oval Office, as Walking Termite Buffett Mike Pence watched in silence and became a meme as Mother Pence would not approve of him talking to a woman. Also, the cilice was tightening.

Chuck had previously offered $1.6B Ameros for border security in general, but Prznint Stupid is demanding $5B Ameros for his wall — you know, the one Mexico is gonna pay for.

Stupid said if the Dims didn’t give the Grifter-in-Chief the money, he’d be proud to shut down the gubmint on Dec. 21.

Afterward, Pelosi summmed it up perfectly:

“It’s like a manhood thing for him. As if manhood could ever be associated with him. This wall thing.”

And that, Scissorheads, is how you counter-punch with a bully.

Yeah, I know we talked about this yesterday, but the Pelosi quote is just perfect, and it would be remiss of us to not include it in her Permanent Record.

UPDATE 1: CNN fact-checks Hair Füror’s claim that 10 terrorists were caught at the Southern Border in “a short period of time.”

Be prepared for a shock, Gentle Readers: it was bullshit.

This entry was posted in Chuck Schumer, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, Mansplaining, Mike Pence, the Walking Termite Buffet, Nancy Pelosi, snark. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to UPDATED: About Yesterday…

And just like that, Democrats became fiscal conservatives.

2. I wish I could take credit for this, but it was said that if the wall was associated with Trump’s manhood, it’s not wonder it’s not erected.

3. Dennis Cole says:

Hair Furor wants something large & permanent as part of his legacy, thinking that future generations will gaze upon his mighty werkz, and stand in awe of such a YUGE accomplishment. He thinks that a “big, beautiful wall” will be something that reflects his own stature, but so far all we’ve got are some rusty steel panels 20 ft. tall, a few dozen yards of concertina wire, (strung at his order by his faithful military lackies,) and miles upon miles of corroded barbed wire, strung between rotting wooden posts.
    Which do I think is more appropriate, and reflective of his stature as a Successful Businessman, and “The Man Who Became Leader of the Free World, Against All Odds?” I’m gonna go with the rusty barbed wire.

4. donnah says:

Delusional Man creates Imaginary Wall to fend off non-existent Diseased Terrorists, all believed by hundreds of Pretend Genuises in the Republican Party.

5. From the one and only Mrs Desertrat:

“The theme song to Reservoir Dogs is playing behind this.  🎵🎵🎵”

6. Her comment:“This is Nancy putting on her sunglasses after meeting with trump in the White House yesterday.  Note the smile that she is doing her damnedest not to allow to explode all over her face.”

7. Feline Mama says:

2 things: Why was vp pence there? Intimidation? (I KID)
    I bet Bully in Chief thinks he should NOT have invited his enemies (the press). Me thinks he was expecting a very different outcome.

8. Pyed says:

I said as much yesterday. “If Trumpstain says, 10 terrorists, it means at best 1 terrorist. No! What am I saying! If there were 1 terrorist every Trumpanzie-leaning paper would have headlines two feet high, ergo, no terrorists,”

Nancy Pelosi is an excellent needle-woman, but if they are going to have Trump give any more bipartisan press conferences I first want him fitted for a ball-gag.

• Feline Mama says:

I think the Idiot in Chief is referring to the Great Jeff Dunham, Ventriloquist, & his “buddy” Achmed the Dead Terrorist. I love this guy!! JD, Not I in Chief!!
      The Coward in Chief would be ‘ascared’ of such.