Breaking: Crown Prince Bone Saw Done It!

The Orb Knows Who Dunnit, Why Doesn’t Prznint Stupid?

After getting a closed-door briefing from head spook CIA Director Gina Haspel, a group of senators is saying there’s no doubt that Crown Prince Bone Saw ordered the killing of WaPo journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Even Senatorette Miss Lindsey Graham is now giving shade to Prznint Stupid’s claim that Bone Saw’s participation is unclear, telling reporters that there is no smoking gun,  “there’s a smoking saw.” SNAP! Gurrrrrrl still gives good soundbite!

Short-time Sen. Bob Corker:“If [the crown prince] went in front of a jury, he would be convicted in 30 minutes.”

And now, let’s speculate!

“Is it irresponsible to speculate? It would be irresponsible not to.” – Bacardi Lifetime Achievement Winner, Peggy Noonan, Wall St. Journal, April 2000.

We don’t know why Prznint Stupid is part of the coverup, but it is probably because of Stupid/Jared’s bidness ties to Bone Sawdi Arabia.

Meanwhile, Crown Prince Bone Saw has begun his rehabilitation tour.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Fratsputin Jared Kushner, snark. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Breaking: Crown Prince Bone Saw Done It!

Rehabilitation tour? I’m thinking more of a ‘Coming Out’ tour, as in Murderous Monarch and I don’t care.

2. Dennis Cole says:

Sen. Richard Shelby, R-AL: “This is conduct that none of us in America would approve of in any way.” Huh. I’ve got a few Quatloos I’d be willing to wager that there were more than one or two ardent (read: rabid) tRump sub-porters that were waving rebel flags whilst cheering for the prince last month.

But he didn’t stop there. No siree. “Somebody should be punished, but the question is: How do you separate the Saudi crown prince from the nation itself?” Oh, I dunno; with a pry bar maybe? I don’t think they used Super Glue, or something similar, because I seem to recall him roaming freely throughout Buenos Aires.

And there was some speculation among some top-ranking police and intelligence officers that perhaps they could arrest & detain the Prince for crimes not commited on their soil, but cooler heads prevailed, and all craniums seem to still be attached to their rightful owner’s shoulders, so there’s that.

Hey, maybe we could invade the UAE and take their oil?!?!?! We could also install Democracy while we’re at it, and the people there would welcome us as liberators, with wide-open arms, just like they did in Afghanistan and Iraq. Besides, as well – I’m fairly certain there are some treasures in those Saudi Royal Palaces that will need to be brought home as trophies, er, I mean for protection and preservation.

(Sure wish I knew how you folks do those strike-throughs.)

3. Dennis Cole says:

I’m confused

I use:

strike>text to be stricken (is too a word!) /strike> –be sure to use opening angle brackets before the strike> and /strike>.

text to be stricken (is too a word!)

4. moeman says:

Dennis see here, as the < I typed actually end up working.

No need for ” or ‘, I was trying to reference the code out.

Also;
    s for strikethru
    b for bold
    I for italics
    u for underline

5. Dennis Cole says:

By Jove, i think I’ve got it! Thanks, Moeman!

6. Dennis Cole says:

Now if I could just fix the effed-up “Shift” keys on my laptop. I’m thinking it’s old, and the contacts are a bit worn out. It’s Happy Hour at the spacebar, so away I go.

7. Haspel must have shit in Miss Lindsey’s waffles for her to get so fussy. Should last well into Friday afternoon, at which point Miss Lindsey will calm down, get up off the fainting couch, and be back on board with Her Master’s Voice…..

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s