Snowflakes Create App for Safe Space for Dating

Greetings from Possum Hollar!

Poor snowflakes cannot get laid, so they are creating a safe space where they will not get rejected for their political beliefs, like women are second class citizens who will always submit to the man and will have their rapists’ babies, and dinner on the table when he arrives.

Cannot imagine why they are having a hard time finding suitable mates, during Pon Farr for psychos, er, their rutting.

(Hat tip: Scissorhead D-Cap)

This entry was posted in Bad Tech, Choice, Forced Birth, Mansplaining, Sex fiends, sexism, snark, War on Women. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Snowflakes Create App for Safe Space for Dating

1. mjg says:

Anyone want to guess the male/female ratio of signups?

2. Art says:

Perhaps I misunderstood.
    I kind of looked like you compared the MAGA people with Vulcans.
    Say-it-ain’t-so.

3. Dennis Cole says:

I have some Arabian dates – Majhoul, to be precise – but I doubt they’d be interested.

4. E.A. Blair says:

Their tagline:

“Now it’s even easier to inbreed!”

Mullets. Mullets everywhere.

6. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

I’m not even tempted to troll them by catfishing!

7. paul fredine says:

shouldn’t they have included “swipe #white”? i’m pretty sure that’s a prerequisite.

8. Kiwiwriter says:

Single man who has been wearing same clothes since dropping out of middle school to become World of Warcraft champion and neo-Nazi internet s***lord on “The Daily Stormer” is tired of mother’s nagging from top of basement stairs about never leaving house or bathing.

Seeks smokin’ hot blonde who looks like Eva Braun to take care of his every need. That means being a gourmet chef in the kitchen, maid in the living room, nanny in the nursery to 3.5 kids, and tart in the bedroom. Must be able to accurately say, “I’ve never done this before, but I’ll show you exactly how.” Must also be willing to leave husband alone while he wages all-important flame war on Internet against libtards, earn home’s sole income, support him going to neo-Nazi rallies across the country, and then pay bail and legal fees when he gets framed — I mean caught — in horrific act of violence. Mail-order brides from Eastern Europe who can claim ancestry to WW2 Hilfsfreiwilliger will also do.

Failing that, will accept Miss Polly Urethane. Text resume and dirty pictures to 1-800-LOSER

• E.A. Blair says:

Prior to our wedding (we’d been living together for a while before then), I gave my now-late wife a card that said, on the cover, “A Wise Philosopher Once Said: ‘A proper wife should be a lady in the parlor, a chef in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom'”. On the inside, it said, “Maybe one day we’ll get that sorted out”.

Her reaction was to prove that she coould be a lady or a whore in any room of the house but that I was the chef. And, yes, I did all the cooking.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s