Midday Palate Cleanser

Everyone who uses a Segway is a jerk, including birds (who are always jerks).

This entry was posted in Palate Cleansers. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Midday Palate Cleanser

1. Kiwiwriter says:

I’d rather be ruled by owls than people.

2. Sirius Lunacy says:

“Everyone who uses a Segway is a jerk”

Hey! I resemble that remark. I often have to be in two places at once at work. Several years ago the boss bought a Segway for me and my coworkers to use. We hadn’t asked for one and about six months later we all got a stern lecture because nobody was using the machine that he’d payed all that money for. I now use the Segway regularly, it is actually very handy.

• Kiwiwriter says:

I did an event with then-Mayor Cory A. Booker when our Police Department unveiled its new Segway, which we use for crowd situations.

Cory hopped on the Segway, drove it a little bit, and then announced, “This is now the official mode of transportation for the Mayor.”

So Sirius Lunacy, I agree with you.

• Feline Mama says:

TG, owls are NOT jerks!! You’re just jealous ’cause an Owl can maneuver it (the Segway) better than you. HARUMPH!!

• Kiwiwriter says:

Owls are wonderful birds…their greatest achievement is that they rid our barns and farms of dangerous rodents.

They look fierce, but are only fierce with said rodents. I saw an owl/falcon performance at Medieval Times. When not zooming through the air to their handlers’ commands, they were serious but peaceful. However, I would not stick my fingers near their beaks.

• ming says:

We have a couple of seriously big owls that hang out around the farm. They get a few hens every year. Everybody has to eat, but owls can be jerks too.

3. MDavis says:

Didn’t I just see this? Yes, yes I did.
    Right below this:

4. Bruce388 says:

Typing of jerks on Segways, there’s this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaukYNaMSu0

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s