Shit got real

Well, that’s it. Hair Füror just went full Final Solution. This does not bode well at all.
This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, snark. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Shit got real

1. YellowDog says:

Almost 30 years ago, I saw an older man sitting in a MacDonald’s. I noticed a tattoo on his forearm–numbers done crudely and in a European style. I realized that I was in the presence of a Holocaust survivor. Shit got real for me and I have never forgotten that moment.

2. When I was a kid, my father worked with a man who was had been a German army officer during the war. His wife was Jewish and had survived the camps. I saw her numbers tattooed on her arm during an outdoor picnic at their home. I never forgot that. I had just read Anne Frank’s Diary, I was 10 years old. This was in 1970.

3. donnah says:

We knew it was coming. The administration has worked at dehumanizing the immigrants seeking safety and shelter in this country, and they’ve taken children and put them into tent cities, shipped parents back out, and now they’re tagging the rest.

4. Dennis Cole says:

Once the OK to use Deadly Force against the depraved band of hardened criminals, err, I mean the unarmed women and children in the refugee caravan was given and used, ON FOREIGN SOIL, and it was accepted as the new normal, the gates to Hell were pried wide open.
    In incrementally small steps, we are moving ever closer to the time when such force can and will be used against US Citizens, right here on American soil. When a child dies from inhaling tear gas, or when a protestor gets shot, (remember Kent State?), will we then rise up against these Nazis? Or will we just accept it as More Of The Same, Bidness As Usual?

5. David H Lippman says:

I’m waiting for when the Glorious Leader orders his new Attorney General to summon a bunch of representatives of the police, intelligence, and legal arms of the state, along with major industrial employers, to a conference in a snappy mansion outside of Washington (before the new Congress takes office).

There, the AG will tell the assemblage that the United States has a serious “storage problem” and we will undertake “relocation” of those being stored. They’ll discuss the methodology to define who and who is not going to get “special handling,” and then the technology to “evacuate” these millions of people to camps where the healthier ones can be rented out for labor to the large employers, while the surplus are “resettled.”

After general agreement on the procedures and budgeting, it’ll be time for some serious dining and drinking…maybe with some high-class escorts.

6. Pyed says:

The best damn violinist I ever heard was known, in the quaint little village where I was born, as Hen Dave. Every Sunday afternoon he would come over to our house for a little impromptu jam session with my mother on the piano and my father on cello. From playpen to six-year-old, I learned an appreciation for the classics. What I didn’t learn to appreciate until I was nearly eleven was the meaning of the numbers tattooed on Hen Dave’s arm, and by then, Henry David had passed and his violin was silent.

7. CalicoJack says:

That goat just makes me laugh… and I feel bad given the subject matter.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s