Still Hasn’t Gotten Over It

Seething Rage.
(image courtesy Scissorhead MonkeyFister)

NYPost tells us what’s on Prznint Stupid’s alleged mind:

“They’ll never give [The Nobel Peace Prize] to me. We should have gotten the Emmy for The Apprentice, you know? I had the No. 1 show, The Apprentice.

Into every life, a little  rain must fall. But you know, if somehow he had to choose only one of ’em, he’d go for the Emmy.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, snark. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Still Hasn’t Gotten Over It

He’s doing a heck of a job, in his own mind. Unfortunately, that’s as far as it goes.

2. laura says:

Because everybody knows that the standards for a TV show are much more stringent than the standards for a measly Nobel Peace Prize said no one ever, anywhere.

• Pyed says:

And besides, for a Nobel Prize, you’ve got to do something that benefits someone else! How stupid is that? You only have to try to benefit yourself for an Emmy,

3. Feline Mama says:

“I coulda’ been a contender”. “However, I’m a trump & losing is my game”. “Do I git sum prize, award for The Biggest Loser?” “I told there was”.. “IVANKA, advice please!”

4. Bruce388 says:

Give FatNixon credit for knowing what’s really important in life.

5. Torontonian says:

The Apprentice was a telling example of how low
    the programming can go to attract an audience.
    It doesn’t speak well for the Emmy nomination panel, either.

6. JDM says:

From Wikipedia, the ranking of The Apprentice and Celebrity Apprentice over the years Donald Trump was on it, from season 1 through 14: 7, 11, 15, 38, 51, 75, 48, 52, 59, 113, 46, 73, 84, 67. Not a no. 1 to be seen. The closest thing to that is that in its first year, it was the most popular new show on NBC.

7. David H Lippman says:

Y’know, if Omarosa had taken off her clothes and performed a few interesting acts with a cucumber or something, they would NOT have gained an Emmy…but they would have earned a “Woody.”

8. Jules MomCat says:

Gramma told us kids not to waste our time on frivolous pursuits. So, I never wasted an hour on watching the Apprentice. Makes me glad I followed Gramma’s wisdom.