The Nyet Before Christmas, Comrades

Mel decorated the White House in AB-negative, hoping for Dracula to make an appearance?

“We are in 21st century and everybody has different taste. I think they look fantastic. I hope everybody will come over and visit it. In real life, they look even more beautiful and you are all very welcome to visit the White House, the People’s House.”

She’s a model, so she knows how the camera can add 5—10 quarts of blood pounds to a picture.

“Always better in real life, come see in person, Comrades,” Mel didn’t say flicking her lips, “We need a few more quarts to finish my office. I hunger for your presence.”

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Happy Holidays, holidays, Melancholia Trump, snark. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to The Nyet Before Christmas, Comrades

1. Not AB-negative, AB-normal (as I saw a wit on the tweeter machine say)

I don’t like stealing from Mel Brooks to mock Mel. Otherwise, an OUTSTANDING REFERENCE!!1!

+0.01% added to your total.

–TG

2. skinnydennis says:

• I am glad I am not the only one to make the Doctor Who connection. And frankly, I will not be surprised that doors on the sides all conceal Weeping Angels, And the Secret Service has been replaced by Cybermen. And while I love Doctor Jodie, I think that kind of infestation needs AT LEAST a Doctor Capaldi, I think an Eccleston might be better. But in the best of all possible worlds, it would be Doctor Jodie, Capaldi, and a War Doctor to just make sure they are all nuked from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.

3. E.A. Blair says:

If she had any taste, she wouldn’t be married to Trump.

4. Osiris Opto says:

I’m working on a series of goth pinup girl photos.

These would be perfect with matte black ornaments and leather Lingerie.

5. RWW says:

Possum Holler doesn’t care about red Christmas trees as long as Santa Claus and Jeebus are ALWAYS white.

• OK, I have to say that this is a step above the Upside Down horror show of last year. Replaced by a blood -drenched corridor of rotating horror–tree-knife installations. I have to respect the contractors who so effectively concealed the drainage troughs, although I am not sure how they managed to fully sound proof the historic windows…..

6. Parfigliano says:

Vile Slovenian hooker

7. Rokai says:

I remember these guys! Wait. Where’s the blue one?

8. HarpoSnarx says:

I think the Xmas Book of Revelation noted this, something about two-story blood clots . . . well at least after New Year, without water or human blood, they’ll go brown looking like her husband and stepsons.

9. Pyed says:

I’ve heard that some people were wringing their hands over a copy of “A Handmaid’s Tale” but I read different sci-fi as a kid, so I’m seeing the Red Weed of Mars choking everything beautiful and earthly.

10. Dennis Cole says:

Hey, it looks just like the Car Wash Emporium-place down the street and around the corner from my house!

11. Kent Fossgreen says:

The irony of Melania using the phrase “in real life” is a delicious holiday treat.