News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Patron Saint of OxyContin and third world sex tourism

Junkie Limbaugh: future Goat Rodeo?

“After years of saying he would never run for any political office, radio talk-show host Rush Limbaugh is now open to the possibility, even if it’s the White House…

“I am deeply flattered,” Limbaugh said of the suggestion. “Before Trump … it would not have been possible.”

“In the past when it’s been suggested I run for any office, not president, any office, I said I wouldn’t have a prayer simply because I’ve been speaking 15 hours a week for 30 years. And oppo research can go find anything they want that would kill my candidacy. The word ‘feminazi’ might kill my candidacy. But now with Trump having busted through all those kinds of barriers, it may be possible now, whereas prior to today, prior to Trump it would not have been.”

So, we got another reason to remove Comrade Trump from office, he’s making it more likely a jerk like Limbaugh might run next.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Junkie Limbaugh. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. HarpoSnarx says:

Sorry Jeff Christie, the Russian Usurper is Gooperland’s deity; you’re just the sound effects.

2. Bruce388 says:

It’s one thing to have college dropouts on the radio. It’s worse to have them in elected positions.

3. moeman says:

Roy Moore played with underaged girls (allegedly).
    Rush played with underaged boys in the Dominican (allegedly?).
    Same diff.

4. donnah says:

Go ahead and run, Rush, you fat-assed, bloated, blowhard. You would fit right in with the rest of the useless Republicans who occupy positions in Trump’s party. Join them, maybe just in time to see the entire party come crashing down in flames. I’d love to see you fail on a spectacular scale.

5. Jim says:

Wow, Rush has really begun swimming in the kind of Santorum swill of electability. The 2020 electorate would regard him as…um 5% even if Trump was on life support because he’d stroked out. Just not happening and the blowhardist knows that.

Yes, Trump has broken the glass ceiling for know-nothing RWNJ’s. Yay.

7. ming says:

The fact that I entertain this as something that could possibly occur is depressing as hell.

8. Osiris Opto says:

I’m s just another grift, but it shows the rank and file know trump is a one termer.

9. Infidel753 says:

He might want to wait and see how Trump ends up before taking the plunge himself.

10. Dennis Cole says:

These blogspots are getting rather expensive, what with me constantly spewing covfefe all over the screen of my laptop. It’s not so much the high-end covfefe I’m wasting, but I sure could use an influx of Puerto Rican paper towels, and a new bottle of Windex.
    And the sparks flying from the keyboard are rather alarming as well. Too, also.

11. A.J. says:

“Before Trump … it would not have been possible.”

Well, gotta’ give him that one!

12. Jules MomCat says:

Oh, geez! Put Limpdick in the WH, and declare democracy dead!