Happy Thanksgiving, Scissorheads

It never gets old.

Thank you.

I think we’ve all had the same sort of year, and I am grateful to all of you for sharing my primal scream, or at least continuing to listen to me kvetch and yodel (best Bar Mitzvah punk accordion band name ever).

I won’t belabor the point much, but we wouldn’t be the Internet’s Band of Incorrigible Spitballers™ without each other.  So have another slice of pie, and know that I am toasting to your very good health. Even to the haters and losers.

This entry was posted in holidays, Thanksgiving. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Happy Thanksgiving, Scissorheads

1. Sirius Lunacy says:

As usual it’s all about Trump as he wishes himself and his family a Happy Thanksgiving.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving Scissorheads!!!

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody. I’m hanging out with family, including a rambunctious young Belgian shepherd.

3. C Montgomery Burns says:

As my old Uncle Joe once said “I’d rather spend time in hell than spend it with your family at Thanksgiving”.
    We’re a strange people. Proud but strange.
    And by the way…

I can’t help feeling that Joni Mitchell’s song perfectly underscores this day.

4. Jules MomCat says:

T.G.–a ginormous “Thank you!” for sharing your endless supply of wisdom with all of us S.H’s. We have much for which to be thankful. The 4 fuzzers and I are sharing Thanksgiving dinner with a new next-door neighbor who happens to be paraplegic, since hubs is in rehab after triple bypass surgery. Overall, a good day for all of us. Be well, and hugs to all. Keep up the great harangue, ’cause we need it more than we admit.
    Jules MomCat =^..^=

5. Feline Mama says:

Happy Thanksgiving, TG & ALL!! Thanks for your wit & wisdom. This blog helps me thru the day. Very appreciative!! LOVE LOVE the Midday Palate Cleanser, Bigly!!
    Be safe & kind !!!

6. Osiris Opto says:

Gracias amigos. Without y’all I would have blown all my gaskets a long time ago.

7. I’m thankful for finding this feisty foxhole of furious funny during these ethical end times. Thank you & thank youse all.

8. purplehead says:

I am so-o-o-ooo thankful for Tengrain and MPS and all the hilarious Spitballers. This is my anchor to sanity. There is nothing else like it anywhere ever in any place nowhere else in the whole universe. Cuidado

9. Bruce388 says:

MockPaperScissors has been a mandatory stop for me for about 12 years. Here’s to 12 more.

10. moeman says:

Thanks TG and all Scissorheads! Have a good one.

11. Stephen B. Taylor says:

TG and friends: let me add my praise and adulation to what has already been said. The more I think about the importance of the work (and it is work.. albeit a labor of love) that everyone puts into keeping our spitballs flying, the more emotional I get. Happy T-Day all!

12. HarpoSnarx says:

I’m confused, aren’t his cultists all losers and haters? BTW have a Happy Thanksgiving. Yay Democwat Party, may it RAIN subpoenas!

13. retiredeng says:

Thanks to all of you and especially Tengrain for poking fun at the absurdities of life daily. I wouldn’t be able to cope without you guys.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

14. Laches says:

Thank you, TG, for everything you do. I wish you a wonderful holiday.

15. another kiwi says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. TG, you the man.