The Afternoon Quote

Dump Trump (ITMFA!) and the Republicans

“He’s never been interested in going,” the official said of Trump visiting troops in a combat zone, citing conversations with the president. “He’s afraid of those situations. He’s afraid people want to kill him.”

The WaPo

So maybe he’s not as dumb as he looks? He’s afraid of being  Neidermayer’ed. Makes you wonner why.

This entry was posted in Afghanistan, Chimpy's Great Adventure, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, Iraq. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to The Afternoon Quote

1. osirisopto says:

So, now we know the answer to the question “is he stupid or lying?”

2. Scottie says:

Look if he can not be bothered to do the correct thing due to rain, he sure is not going to put himself out like would be needed in a troop visit. He doesn’t even think the troops are human like him because they are poor. If they were important humans they would be rich. He has always been afraid and all his life been surrounded by security and armed guards. I think he is a chicken shit dumb ass who is so stupid he doesn’t even understand how dumb he is. Hugs

3. Feline Mama says:

Afraid of combat zones? Of, course, Cowardly Bone Spurs is afraid of such. However, NOT attending the Veterans Days Memorial Commencements on US soil surrounded by a HUGE # of SEC SERV is unacceptable. The “Rain” excuse is Bullshit. BULLSHIT!! We’ve seen him with umbrellas before. He was pouting because he didn’t get his parade, so, why should he honor anyone else. I can just picture him in his chair, arms crossed over his chest & his grumpy, pursed pouty lips in defiance. I AM NOT GOING & YOU CAN’T MAKE ME!! HARUMPH!!

4. osirisopto says:

I wonder how the soldier fetishists will rationalize this?

Although I will admit I’d really like if if they would stop falling all over themselves to th”ank me for my service” three lifetimes ago. (mine, my daughter’s and my grandson’s.)

• Scottie says:

I don’t know . Personally I like they recognize my two tours of duty while they were comfortable here state side doing what ever. However I agree , I don’t like when they try to make a myth out of it to serve a political position. I joined the military out of high school because it was a job and I could keep eating ( something I had grown accustom to ) and have a future. I got a lot out of my service and I do not regret it in any way. I tell people I grew up during my time in. But that doesn’t make me a hero. It makes me someone doing what I needed to , what I believed in, and what would give me a future. Just like tens of millions of other kids my age doing what they were doing. Some when to schools, some when in other directions, we basically were all doing the same thing. Trying to keep eating, have some money, a secure place to sleep, and to indulge our passions regardless of what they were. In other words we were humans. Hugs

5. E.A. Blair says:

“He’s afraid people want to kill him.”

Maybe yes, maybe no, but there’s a whole lot of people whose day would seem brighter if his death were reported, whatever the cause.

“I have never killed anyone, but I have read many obituaries with great satisfaction.”

— Clarence Darrow

6. It’s a hold over from his draft dodging days. He knows that 2nd Lt. Bonespurs would have been fragged as soon as he got off of the plane.

7. Bruce388 says:

FatNixon told us he has the best brain, the best words, and the thickest skin. He never told us he was brave. Not that we would have believed him.

8. Art says:

Soooo … the bloviating, strutting, vulgar, braggart and bully shows he is a coward.

Figures.

The angry, threatening, demagogue who takes great joy in of ginning up resentment and using angry crowds as a club to visit violence upon anyone who fails to sufficiently flatter his tender ego has a vague and inchoate sense that someone might wish him ill.

Naturally.

What next?

Will we find out that this inflamed hemorrhoid on the body politic suffers from piles? Given his diet. meat and potatoes, few vegetables, and a lack of exercise, it seem likely.

• paul fredine says:

i believe you’ve hit on the reason for all the angry middle-of-the night tweets: sitting on his golden shitter he needs them to help evacuate his cowardly bowels. the anger makes him push all the harder. now, excuse me while i scrub that image from my mind with extra-strength bleach.

9. Buttemilk Sky says:

“War zone”? He doesn’t even like going to California. Chicago is a “hell hole,” New York hates him, and the only place he won’t get booed is a hate rally in Coldsore, Idaho. To call trump a coward is an insult to cowards.