The Blue Riptide

Our Stable Genius

Just nine days ago, Prznint Stupid bragged the the 2018 Pie Fight was a “tremendous success” for him and his party at the ballot box.

A new USC-Dornsife/Los Angeles Times poll shows that most of his supporters aren’t buying that

Asked to rank their reaction to the congressional election results on a 0-100 scale, voters who said they cast ballots for the Democrats were, on average, 26 points more positive than were Republican voters.

And then again, the tremendous success has led to tremendous kvetching:

In an interview published Thursday by the conservative Daily Caller, Trump complained bitterly about Democratic gains and repeated his often-debunked claims that widespread illegal voting had hurt his side.

“This is a problem in California that’s so bad of illegals voting,” Trump said, according to a transcript the Daily Caller published. “This is a California problem, and if you notice, almost every race — I was watching today — out of like 11 races that are in question they’re gonna win all of them.”

He appeared to be referring to six heavily contested congressional elections in the state, some of which remain too close to call. No evidence of fraud has marred those races.

“The Republicans don’t win, and that’s because of potentially illegal votes, which is what I’ve been saying for a long time,” he added. “I have no doubt about it.”

Keep eff’ing that chicken, Stupid.

This entry was posted in 2018 Pie Fight. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to The Blue Riptide

1. Scottie says:

I find it funny he is the leader of the trump cult. He is so wrong on everything, yet the cult followers would walk right off a cliff for him. Hugs

• osirisopto says:

Scottie, I love you but you gotta learn how to type “T”s, man.

• Scottie says:

Hello osirisopto, do you mean in relation to tRump. Not ever not on any chance. I have known him far longer than he ran for office. He was a complete asshole and jerk then and he has gotten worse. He will never get a capital t from me. Hugs

• Sirius Lunacy says:

“Hello osirisopto, do you mean in relation to tRump.”
        I think he wanted to this:
        “yet the cult followers would walk right off a cliff for him. (T)Hugs”

2. Sirius Lunacy says:

I pushed for a number of my co-workers to go out and vote. One of them I discovered was not registered. I wish I had known then that all she needed was a box of cereal and a change of clothes. It would have made hings so much easier.

• roket says:

Curious. I wonder what would happen if someone tried to explain the concept of self-checkout at Wally World to Hair Stupid.

3. Buttemilk Sky says:

Remember “Citizen Kane”? He’s running for governor and his paper has two headlines ready to go: KANE ELECTED GOVERNOR or FRAUD AT POLLS! That’s how trump thinks it works, because he’s special and great and wins always unless FRAUD! ILLEGAL! FAKE VOTES! At least Kane knows he’s lying.

4. Infidel753 says:

Why did the chicken cross the road? To avoid being effed, apparently.

Trump at least realizes on some level that his claim of “tremendous success” is bullshit, where the election is concerned. No such luck with North Korea.