News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

And now, let’s listen to Prznint Stupid’s 110% fanboy, Bill Mitchell, explain why his 100% Guarantee isn’t worth anything!

Go light on the blue rinse next time, buddy!

“I made that prediction because I just was working under the assumption that people were at least rational … [Democrats] were able to win back 27 seats in the House, they won seven governorships. I’m sorry, the governorship of Kansas? Are you kidding me? I don’t know if there was cheating going on—I don’t know what went on but some of it was just inexplicable.”

Discussing rationality and Prznint Stupid in the same breath seems like it should be self-cancelling, Bill.

This entry was posted in 2018 Pie Fight. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Brownback boned Kansans. Even Joe MAGA doesn’t want beer and cigarette taxes to go up so Chuck and Dave can get their tax cuts.

2. HarpoSnarx says:

Maybe the farmers figured out the subsidies were now going to the billionaire caste and KKKobach would be checking THEIR EyeDees . . .

3. donnah says:

Also, Republicans will never admit outright defeat. The Dunderhead-in-Chief boasted of a Republican victory after the election and bragged about beating the Democrats. They have an utter lack of decency and fairness, so admitting they were wrong is simply not in their makeup. And anyway, it’s easier to cry about fraud and interference because it’s always projection with them.

4. Jules MomCat says:

Creative wishful thinking, far-distanced from reality, and trumptards swallow every bit of it.

5. Redhand says:

This is one of those cases where one’s mental image of the individual, sight unseen, accords completely with the impression his words create. He looks like what he is: a complete whack-job.

I don’t think that word means what he thinks it does.

7. RWW says:

Everything is “inexplicable” when you don’t know anything. Trump Cult = Flat Earth Society. Also, banana slugs don’t know they’re yellow and look like bananas.