News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Jump for Jeebus! Our old pal Josh Bernstein in recommending insurrection in Washington state because we passed a mild gun control law! Josh must be aware that Yours Truly would be a gun-grabber if I were King of the Forest, and so he’s urging the good residents of Warshington to shoot the police if they come to grab guns, and no, I AM NOT MAKING THAT UP.

This entry was posted in Gundamentalists, Guns! Guns! Guns!, Josh Bernstein, Jump for Jeebus, NRA, Talentless Hacks. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. shooting police. I can’t see a downside to that plan….

BTW, isn’t it criminal to advocate for something like that, and he becomes liable if someone gets dead?

I don’t see a way, ZRM, that it doesn’t make him liable in the court of public opinion, if not in a court of law. It’s astonishingly irresponsible.

• Jim says:

It’s that 1st Amendment thingie. I’m no lawyer but I suspect he would be nailed if he’d been a bit more specific about targeting but maybe not. Certainly he’s your classic pale termite vermin, which we don’t need.

• Yeah, I guess Jim. If O’Reilly didn’t get yanked for telling people to assassinate George Tiller, there’s no way this Internet Tough Guy gets pinched.

2. Buttemilk Sky says:

The police or a bunch of camo-wearing gun nuts — which one meets the criteria for “a well ordered militia”?

• Osiris Opto says:

So our choices are steroid boys or meth heads?

OK, the roid rage only happens under certain conditions, where a meth head is likely to blow a gasket at an ant crossing the sidewalk.

So hopped up paramilitary in blue it is.

3. paul fredine says:

does he understand that if a ‘law-abiding citizen’ shoots or even simply shoots AT a policeman who comes to his door he (or she….must not be sexist) is suddenly NOT a ‘law-abiding citizen’ and will thereby have his ‘law-fully-owned’ guns taken away anyway?

Every Police Chief in the US needs to see this video.