Roadmap and a Cheese Sanwich for…

The Tears of a Clown

…Scott Walker, formerly employee of the month at Koch Industries. I’d say we don’t have ole Turdwaffle to kick around anymore, but we can still kick him around!

This entry was posted in 2018 Pie Fight. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Roadmap and a Cheese Sanwich for…

1. Steve-O says:

Wouldn’t give him either on, just a kick in the ass out the door.
    Buh-bye, Hot Ham.

2. mcdee says:

True that. I think it was Molly Ivins who said “It’s not enough to revel in the discomfiture of our enemies. We must also kick them when they’re down.” Or words to that effect.

3. Jules MomCat says:

He’s a preacher’s kid. You expected better of him? Nah–ain’t gonna happen!

4. Jim says:

Unfortunately, Mini-Ryan Brian Stiehl edged out the Iron Mustache to hold Eddie Munster’s seat for the Deplorable Party but otherwise it was a pretty good night for WI, the first time in a long time.

5. E.A. Blair says:

I won’t be happy until I read his obituary.

“I have never killed anyone, but I have read many obituaries with great satisfaction.”

— Clarence Darrow

6. Dennis Cole says:

Might I suggest instead of a plain cheese sandwich, we offer him the Mama Cass Special? Put some hot ham on that sammich, and hope he chokes on it.

7. Dennis Cole says:

And has anyone else noticed that, while the Road to Hell may be paved with good intentions, it’s also littered with tossed-aside Rethuglicon road maps?

8. NEVER STOP KICKING TURDWAFFLE!!

Good riddance bastage.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s