Merry Xmas From Brian Kilmead

Smarter than he looks?

Petunia & Pals most gifted co-host, Brian Kilmead (“the dumb one”), gave MAGA hat christmas ornaments to his friends and family, but he wants us to know that he did NOT know that buying these things from Candidate Stupid’s campaign web site was a donation:

“I had no idea that this would be considered a donation,” Kilmeade said. “I’m looking for something cool and unique for Christmas for adults after this historic election.”

“[The ornaments were] a little expensive in retrospect, but that was it,” he added. “I had no idea that would go to a campaign contribution….

“…When contacted, Fox News said in a statement to The Hill it does not prohibit talent from buying holiday ornaments.”

But this I just think is Kilmead at his smartiest and explains why he makes the big bucks. It’s his journalistic eye for detail! —

Still, the “Fox & Friends” host claimed he was merely searching for Trump campaign gifts and was unaware he landed on the official campaign site or that his purchase would go toward the president’s political coffers.

Oddly, I kind of believe him. He’s really that stupid, and you know: he’s exactly the guy who would think spending $600 Ameros on MAGA hat ornaments would be a cool and unique gift.

This entry was posted in Petunia and Pals. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Merry Xmas From Brian Kilmead

1. Ten Bears says:

Made in China.

2. stopthemovie says:

HOLIDAY ornaments Hahahaha war on Christmas!!!

3. RWW says:

So unique he bought them in volume and gave them to everyone he knows. I bet this dumbshit had more than a few “friends” who threw his “gift” right into the trash.

4. ‘the dumb one’ is not an entirely clear description, though, isn’t it. ‘the short curly-haired male dumb one who’s on most of the time’ is really what you should use, just to avoid confusion with the rest of the couch. (after all, at any given moment in time, it is a couch overflowing with dumbth)

5. Bruce388 says:

Kilmead isn’t The Other Dumb One? I’m having trouble keeping up.

No, the Other Dumb One (less rapey?) is, um, whats his name. He’s written a cookbook, btw.

• MDavis says:

I went looking for that cookbook online. In the quick peek available we have a collection of photos that must be family shots. There is one excessively creepy one and some that are more subtly creepy.

6. donnah says:

I’d sure hate to see their Christmas tree. MAGA hats, little white KKK hoods, mini nooses, coat hangers…ugh!

7. Jim says:

I never watch “Petunia and Pals”, needless to say nor Fox News period so I only know about the one who peers into camera with the dull-eyed expression as probably as Kilmeade from the Intertubes..The only one, apparently, who has any (cynical) neurons firing is Steve (the Douche) Doucey. Not sure why they have a rotating blond doll in the middle. As I said, I don’t watch; the Donald mediates.

8. Osiris Opto says:

Ferenghi rule of acquisition #33 it never hurts to suck up to the boss should never be applied until after you’re hired. Re why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free.

9. Pingback: Brian Kilmeade Caught Being Stupid, Part Infinity – Liberal View News