Midday Palate Cleanser

Scissorhead Purplehead is a contrarian out to rescue the reputation of jerk birds, and she submits into evidence the following tweet:

OK. Little boys are jerks. I still maintain that birds are jerks, too. Also.

This entry was posted in Palate Cleansers. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Midday Palate Cleanser

1. Steve-O says:

That’s winning?
    No wonder the Trumpazees are confused.

2. Frank McCormick says:

Sounds like Dad is the jerk!

3. Lsamsa says:

Well, I don’t see any ‘Dad of the Year’ awards coming to this a**hole (he surpassed ‘jerk’) anytime soon.

4. Redhand says:

Best watched with Shenandoah Valley Breakdown twanging in the background!

Try it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMaczXM1t3k

5. purplehead says:

I think dad is the bigger jerk, and is no doubt where Lil’ Jerk got his jerk. Gross people.

6. Jim says:

That is kind of sad. Trailer trash Dad terrorizing his son for his own amusement instead of explaining how to deal with chickens (it’s really not hard; I have experience). Yes roosters are a bigger problem than hens but not really much more.

Still, cats are bigger jerks.

7. suedoise2 says:

Rooster doing what a flock leader and protector has to do in this nutty world, made far nuttier by the idiotic likes of that dad, raising his unfortunate offspring in his image. That rooster was the only adult present.
    I find the guts of roosters impressive. I once unexpectedly walked by a normally quiet backyard enclosure where 1 rooster and a very small coterie of 3 hens lived, and the ladies immediately dove for the coop while the mister fluffed out his plumage, arched his neck, put his head down, and intently patrolled the fence, keeping his eye on me. Respect. I knew enough to keep my distance, as would a dog or weasel have known.