About Last Night

“If I’m lying, may God… hey! I didn’t finish!”

As we all know Fox News even stopped carrying Comrade Trump’s Nuremberg-style rallies because they were getting stale, the eternal question being are these rallies at this point Vaudeville or just schtick?

So, being the Apprentice that he is,  Prznint Stupid sensed that he needed some new material to return to the Curvy Couch of Petunia and Pals, and who says you cannot teach an old dawg a new trick, or for that matter teach on old summabitch a new trick?

Prznint Stupid, who continues braying that Democrats are a mob praised Montana Rep. Greg Gianforte for body-slamming a reporter last year “Any guy who can do a body slam … he’s my guy,” Trump said, and made a gesture mimicking a body slam.

Almost immediately, The Guardian US issues a statement condemning this new bit in Prznint Stupid’s old act:

And I’ll add a reminder here: Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Bone Saw had a WaPo reporter vivisected, and this is Comrade Stupid’s response? And Possum Hollar ate it up with a spoon.

This entry was posted in 2018 Pie Fight, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to About Last Night

1. Scottie says:

The deplorables are very sick people. They would cheer at their own hangings. Hugs

2. Sirius Lunacy says:

Crown Prince Bone Saw and now President Bone Saw Wannabe.

3. moeman says:

Spoon? More like a yuuuge shovel.

4. Dennis Cole says:

I saw a poll recently, I forget which one, done by who, there are SO many, but anyway I think I remember the results were that 52% of his sub-porters agree that he should be able to shut down ANY media that is critical of him. Makes me wonder how many of those folks would be able to pass an 8th-grade Civics course. And as an aside, approximately the same number think that Global Warming is fake, but Professional Wrestling is real.

• suedoise2 says:

I’d be surprised if most of them ever had a Civics class of any kind. That’s the kind of “frill” that got zilched back in the 70s when the country got scared about school budgets and the economy in general, etc. during the OPEC fuel crisis. Center for American Progress has a good rundown at https://tinyurl.com/y9hslw88 if you’re interested. Says a lot about why we’ve been so screwed Congress-wise, for one thing.

Yeah, I remember almost everything that would be considered outside of Core was cut almost the next day, and certainly by the next year.

I’m not certain, but I think they retired the Civics Award at my high school after I won it.

Heh.

5. suedoise2 says:

Vivisection is surgery on a live subject. The only thing to be grateful for in the Khashoggi murder is that he died right away. The bone saw was used after death so they could more handily dispose of his body. The whole thing is dreadful. Trump is an accessory,

Suedoise –

The reports say that he was alive when they began hacking him apart, noting in particular his fingers.

Torture, certainly.

• Scottie says:

A report I read said he took about 7 minutes to die as they were cutting off his fingers and other parts. They wanted him to hurt it seems. That is why most articles say he was tortured and killed, not just killed. Hugs

• MDavis says:

Will journalists now have to be issued poison pills in case they are captured by torturers? I suppose, if they are found to have such, they’ll be called “spies” because isn’t a poison pill a spy thing?

6. Feline Mama says:

I’m disgusted with his audience. Profoundly!! Look at all the smiley faces. If they are getting paid, it’s even WORSE!! I expect this behavior from this garbage ass, but, from these people. Wait, what am I saying, of course! They’re the ones responsible for him.

7. Buttemilk Sky says:

Right on cue, the Rightzis are spreading a rumor that Khashoggi was a “terrorist” (Muslim Brotherhood) so hooray for his killers, maybe they should get a Medal of Heroic Trumpitude like Devin Nunes. Remember when torture became “enhanced interrogation”? Now murder is “enhanced national security.”

8. “Any guy who can do a body slam commit criminal assault and battery … he’s my guy,”

For which Gianforte was duly charged, plead down to a misdemeanor and was told sternly not to do it again. They LITERALLY elected a convicted criminal to office, hell he got MORE votes for doing it.

But WE’RE the mob