Come’ on…. Ted

Another pitch-perfect, brilliant ad that makes fun out of how out-of-touch Ayatollah Ted Cruz is with Texas.

This entry was posted in 2018 Pie Fight, Ayatollah Ted Cruz, Crazeee States, Texas. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Come’ on…. Ted

1. E.A. Blair says:

It figures that Rafael Cruz would love a place where the #1 menu item is called a “slider”.

2. Seriously, Ted, you diss Whataburger? I’m just a common peasant from theTerrible Sand Kingdom of Arizonastan and even I know Whataburger is goddamn Texas Institution.

BDR –

Whataburger is to Texas as In-and-Out is to California, and White Castle is to um, nowhere, amiright?

• revzafod says:

I’v got the best of both worlds. Whataburger 3 miles south and In ‘n Out 3 miles north [Carrollton, TX]. If you want to know why I love In ‘n Out, check my avatar.

I miss In and Out since moving here.

Eat a bag of Dick’s has a whole different meaning in Seattle, and no, Dick’s doesn’t cut it. So to speak.

• I’ve live pert’near my whole life in California and In-and-Out wasn’t on my Mount Umunhum radar for the first forty. Clarke’s or Kirks, sure. I digress.

Oh, Kirk’s! Totally forgot about that! There’s no better reason to ever go to south bay.

3. moeman says:

I was pretty sure we had no White Castle up here and then I read that you can buy frozen versions?

I’ll stick with A&W, thanks.

• Feline Mama says:

That’s exactly what I was gonna say moeman. You can get these “frozen delights” BLECHT, in the frozen section & they are, without a doubt, GROSS !!!!!!!!!!!!.
      Let’s send a package to Ted.

4. E.A. Blair says:

The only place to get a really decent burger is at a non-franchise place (even if it ain’t cheap). Here in hometown, it’s Oscar’s or the Milwaukee Beer Bistro (where all the food is cooked in or with beer).