Tomorrow is Another Day, Marco.

Deep thoughts from Marco Rubio

As regular readers know, I believe that every morning Marco Rubio wakes up, enthusiastic that today, finally, he will be the heroic man that he thinks he should be, and then rude reality comes along and his soul shrivels and then at the end of the night, crawling into bed he thinks to himself: tomorrow will be that day!

“Yes,” Marco thought to himself as he left the set, “tomorrow.”

(Also, too: are his ears getting bigger?)

This entry was posted in Marco 'Big Gulp' Rubio, NeoCons. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Tomorrow is Another Day, Marco.

1. moeman says:

As I typed at the RawStory machine (come on! TBogg is there, too!);

Rubio will tell his children to use their bible as a flotation device.

Perhaps he should try drinking more water.

3. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

He’ll draft a sternly worded letter of apology to the Saudis for their shabby treatment by the WaPo.

4. Jim says:

Marco’s problem is that he clims to be a foreign policy expert and he pretty clearly is totally out of his depth on that subject. He has a lot of really silly ideas on the subject. Believe me, this has been my specialty for decades and he’s prettty shallow. He should stick to talking about FL state politics which he knows something about

• Osiris Opto says:

Fortunately for him knowing what you’re talking about is not a requirement for a seat in the senate.

Series of tubes… 😝

• Perturbation says:

His foreign policy bona fides are on par with Paul Ryan’s with respect to finance and the economy. The Republican Party’s bar for being acknowledged as an expert on any subject is on the floor.

• Karla says:

As a Floridian, I can tell you that he was out of his depth in the FL state gov’t too.

5. CalicoJack says:

Howdy y’all!

Perhaps it isn’t so much that his ears are getting bigger as it is his head is getting smaller? Organs of the body are known to atrophy when not used often enough. My advice to him, wear more hats.

Huzzah!
    Jack

6. Tomorrow, tomorrow, my spine with show up tomorrow!”