News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Frank Gaffney is only asking the hard questions:

George Soros, The Anti-Christ, or Just His Right-hand Man?

And that alone is a master class in asking a leading question, but that he bases his premise on something Wrong-Again Rudy said takes it from vaudeville to Art:

Is George Soros the anti-Christ? While former New York mayor Rudi Giuliani has put the question in play, theologians may be better equipped to debate it than politicians.

The decades-long record of this billionaire financier and philanthropist, however, is one of such malevolence and destruction that he must at a minimum be considered the anti-Christ’s right-hand man.

This entry was posted in That Bastard George Soros, Theocrats, Xristian Xraxies. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. All i know is I STILL don’t have my fabled left wing mob Soros checks! Man for a global mastermind of evil, he’s as bad as trump for paying you!

2. Redhand says:

But never an ill word spoken of the Koch brothers, the Mercers or Adelson, to be sure. All on the side of the angels, I guess.

3. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

The greatest trick ever played by the authoritarians was convincing the world that the Devil exists.

4. Now, I really want a dog who will mix drinks for me…..

5. Parfigliano says:

Or is Satan Laura Ingraham. She wasnt wearing her baby Jesus Cross tonight. Why?

6. I will walk right past this aisle, because I have nut sacks everywhere I go (dog help me, I will be singing this every where I walk for WEEKS)…..

7. Capt Bat Guano says:

That’s rich, Dracula Ghouliani calling out evil. Like Brucedesertrat says, “Where’s my fucking check!?”

8. w3ski4me says:

“Soros is a Fear Trigger for Right Wing Nutzos” If you mention the name they begin to foam at the mouth. Kochs and such don’t seem to affect them so. Strange.
    w3ski

9. A.J. says:

What nonsense. I have it on very good authority (Faux and Westboro Baptist “Church”) that Obama is the anti-Christ. Can’t these people get their theology correct?

10. Buttemilk Sky says:

If Soros didn’t exist, the Rightzis would have to invent him. They’d probably call him Emanuel Goldstein.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s