Midday Quote

unbridled lust in SC.jpg

“I can’t say enough good things about Jared and Ivanka [Trump],” she said. “Jared is such a hidden genius that no one understands.”

What the actual eff does that mean?

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Fran)

This entry was posted in Fratsputin Jared Kushner, Nikki Haley. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Midday Quote

1. Feline Mama says:

It is SO Hidden, we can’t decipher it.

2. Bruce388 says:

“Hidden genius” is the nicest way to call someone stupid I’ve ever seen. Bless his heart.

Congratulations to our next UN Ambassador tag team?

4. moeman says:

Yeah but are they stable?

5. Kiwiwriter says:

Better job of concealment than the entire invasion of Normandy to the Luftwaffe.

That book cover is hilarious, too. I’m told that these “bodice-ripper” romances are so named because the virginal heroine loses her bodice and virginity to a crazed rapist…and then marries him, which I find unbelievable, both as an MFA writer AND as a human being.

6. Buttemilk Sky says:

It means Ambassador Nikki has a previously unsuspected dark, nasty sense of humor.

7. laura says:

Man, I’d have never guessed, that Nikki Haley had anything in common. Turns out that I, too, can’t say good things about Jared. So there’s that.

8. Paul Fredine says:

simply by saying she can’t say enough she’s already said too much. and if he’s such ‘a hidden genius’ he must be commended because he’s doing a really damn good job at it.

9. I simply inferred Jared has a longer tongue than Gene Simmons, and can breath through his ears. Just sayin’.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s