Fate Makes A Date

(Hat tip: Scissorhead D-Cap)

As Shakespeare once said,

“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.”

Yet, I still see a wee bit of a pattern here:

• Oct. 5 2017 the first story about Harvey Weinstein was published
  • Oct. 7 2016, the Pussygrabbing Tape was released
  • …and very likely #JusticeGangBang will be confirmed today, Oct. 6.
This entry was posted in Brett Kavanaugh, Sex fiends, supreme court, War on Women. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Fate Makes A Date

1. Queasy says:

More than 2400 law professors.
    The American Bar Association.
    A former Justice of the Supreme Court.
    Yale Law School, where he earned his law degree.

A jury of his peers has found Brett Kavanaugh
    not guilty of being qualified to serve on the Supreme court.

Queasy – don’t forget that the Jesuits who educated Justice Gangbang also have urged everyone to not confirm him.

• Jim says:

I was wondering why the Jevvies were being so quiet. My father went to a Jesuit college and they’re pretty hardass. Glad to see they took a sand. I also wondered during this wholle mess where the hell were the parents? This would never have happened when me and my siblings were in high school.

2. Bruce388 says:

90% of Party Boy’s paper trail was hidden by McConnell. We still don’t know how he was able to cough up $90K to join a country club. The $200K debt that disappeared. But sure, make him a Supreme.

3. Buttemilk Sky says:

“The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars/But in ourselves, that we are underlings.”
    Sorry to be pedantic, but “Julius Caesar” is the first play I learned.

4. donnah says:

Well, Kavanaugh is in.

Add another battle to our list.

5. CalicoJack says:

Egads! Can you say October surprise? I thought you could. It’s almost like October has become our National Out A Sex Predator And Watch How Little It Matters Month.

• Osiris Opto says:

It matters a lot to everybody, CJ.

It matters to same people because it’s wrong. It matters to them because he’s one of their “kind”.

IOW: feature, not a bug.

• Jim says:

Republicaans specialize in October surprises (Nixon sabotaging Paris Peace talks in ‘68, Reagan making a deal with the Iranians in ‘80 to sabotage Carter. And now this. I’m sure there are other “October surprises” I’ve missed.

• CalicoJack says:

Howdy Jim!

That was my exact reference. You missed one of my favorites: Nixon’s run for senate in 1950 against Helen Gahagan Douglas. He published a an account of her associating with the fictitious Communist League of Negro Women. These types of surprises are used in October because they are close to the election giving little time to disprove but take advantage of the anchoring and recency effects. More recent events are more easily recalled and become the reference for decisions on election day. You’ll remember something but not whether it was true or not or even where you heard it.

Huzzah!