News That Will Drive You to Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Janet (née Folger) Porter, she of the heartbeat bill and once-upon-a-time spokesperson for noted gun-toting pedophile fetishist (ALLEGED!) Roy Moore’s failed Senate Campaign, preaches at the Gathering of Eagles in Oregon and tells the no one there (where no one heard her, not even a chair) about how she prayed the day that the Kenyan Usurper was elected for Jeebus to save the Constitution, and then tells a snowflake joke.

This entry was posted in Janet (née Folger) Porter, Theocrats. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to News That Will Drive You to Drink

1. Rokai says:

That is weapons-grade crazy.

2. MDavis says:

Wow, she pulled off that sob-a-thon moment without even using Vicks.

Her stream of consciousness needs more work.

4. Osiris Opto says:

Just because nobody laughed at her joke doesn’t mean no one was there.

5. Osiris Opto says:

The port-a-potty’s outside the window is an elegant commentary on the content.

No I won’t watch it.

• Ten Bears says:

Thirteen seconds.

• Osiris Opto says:

Crocodile tears of a grifter praying to a god she doesn’t believe in to fleece the foolish, desperate, miserable and downtrodden.

Reminds me of the day of my enlightenment. I wasn’t afraid to admit I had been tricked, that i had been foolish, that I had been convinced to surrender to my fear. And that there would always be a new fear to which the faithful must surrender to remain faithful and to earn the protection of those who stoked the fear from that which was feared.

Then I looked at the concept of Original Sin with a critical eye a saw the depths of decite and perversion these grifters had stooped to for just one more shiney nickel from. The people who had the least to give.

There is no such thing as sin. Crime however is real.

• Dennis Cole says:

It’s taken almost 40 years of psychotherapy to help me overcome the damage of just 9 years of Catholic School, 3 years as an altar boy, and a good 10 years of their top-tier BS. I will admit, somewhat sadly, that drugs helped me “pierce the veil,” but they also led me to investigate other religions, including Eastern Philosophies and Native American (both South and North,) beliefs and practices. So now I am sort of a Pantheist, a believer in the Great Spirit, a “Chrudist,” (part TRUE Christian, part Buddhist,) and I regularly meditate.

And now my take on religious or spiritual practices is, “Believe what you wish, or not, if that is the case, but PLEASE don’t ever shove your shit in my face.”

6. Pingback: Ben Sasse Starring in ‘Much Ado ‘Bout Nuttin’ | Mock Paper Scissors

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s