Sen. Graham is a Disgrace

Sen. Lindsey Graham

Politico:

“Sen. Lindsey Graham said Sunday the testimony of Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser won’t change his mind, no matter what she says. ‘You can’t bring it in a criminal court, you would never sue civilly, you couldn’t even get a warrant,’ Graham said on ‘Fox News Sunday’ with Chris Wallace. ‘What am I supposed to do? Go ahead and ruin this guy’s life based on an accusation? I don’t know when it happened, I don’t know where it happened, and everybody named in regard to being there said it didn’t happen.’”

Comrades Putin & Trump must have really good dirt on the Senatorette.

This entry was posted in Brett Kavanaugh, Senatorette Miss Lindsey Graham, sexism, supreme court, War on Women. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Sen. Graham is a Disgrace

Yes, let’s not ruin the life of one man when that one man can ruin the lives of millions of women. Also, principles.

2. bowtiejack says:

“Comrades Putin & Trump must have really good dirt on the Senatorette.”
    Nailed it.

3. diane says:

I want those thousands of pages of documents released.

4. osirisopto says:

Having been a passive spectator of the Anita Hill testimony I can see where this is going.

Justice “Turn up the music so no one can hear her scream” and Justice “Is that a pubic hair?” are going to work closely together for a long, long time. I hope they loathe being in the presence of one another, too.

5. Parfigliano says:

I want Miss Lindsey outed as the self hating homosexual he is. Personally I dont care what trips uour trigger. People like Lindsey hiding in plain sight denegrating everynody else really piss me off.

Gloves off time Democrats. GOPers understand politics is a contact sport start playing. Lindsey is an easy target.

• osirisopto says:

“Gloves off time Democrats.” HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one. Don’t bogart that shit. Pass it around, bud.

We could all use a hit or two.

• D Safer says:

Scarlett O’Hara wants Tara back, Ms. Lindsey! Out the evil piglet

6. MDavis says:

“Ruin”? I do not think he understands what that word means.
    He is probably getting paid very well to not understand it. I wonder who is slipping him that payola.

7. laura says:

I know that it makes me a bad person, but I wish that the Senatorette could view this through the lense of a person who was violently sexually assaulted, even if it means the Senatorette experiences a violent sexual assualt.

• MDavis says:

Let’s flip that script. Anyone who conflates the reporting of attempted rape during a nomination hearing with an actual court trial could be engaging their freud over an actionable similar assault in their past. Investigate them all.

8. Redhand says:

I’ve vented my spleen about this South Carolina cockroach elsewhere, but I decided to pass over his closeted status. Given the State he represents, I can understand why he wants to keep his orientation an open secret. OTOH, since I’m sure he know nothing about women, he should at least have the common decency and common sense to STFU about them being the victims of attempted rape.

Instead, the dumbass goober declares in advance that he doesn’t care what she says. his mind is already closed.

What makes his position even more idiotic is all this “You can’t bring it in a criminal court, you would never sue civilly, you couldn’t even get a warrant,’ horseshit. None of that is necessary in a hearing of this kind. I wonder if Graham realizes he really seems to be saying that only a convicted rapist should be disqualified? As if someone with that kind of record would ever be nominated.

Makes sense I guess given his new persona as testicle-cozy and golf-companion to our “grab-em-by-the-pussy” Preznit.

Yes, Graham is a disgrace.