Local Bully Attacks Accuser

Tweet, Twit, Twat
(Image courtesy of Scissorhead Bruce388)

And Boom! Prznint Horndog finally decided to come to the aid of his fellow horndog Brett Kavanaugh:

They would not report it to the FBI, they would report it to the police, you eff’ing moron. Given all the news about law suits from women that Comrade Horndog has sexually attacked (ALLEGEDLY), one would think he would know that.

I’ve known many women who were attacked by men they knew, which is indeed a sad thing. None of ’em ever reported it to the police. Not. Even. One.:

Axios:

Until now, Trump has shown restraint and hasn’t questioned Kavanaugh’s accuser, Christine Blasey Ford. That ended with this morning’s tweet. A source who has been talking to the president throughout the Kavanaugh crisis told Axios’ Jonathan Swan that “you have no idea” how hard it has been to keep him from attacking his Supreme Court nominee’s accuser. Note that, according to the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN), seven out of every 10 victims don’t report abuse to the police.

This entry was posted in Brett Kavanaugh, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, Sex fiends, supreme court, Twitter, War on Women. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Local Bully Attacks Accuser

1. ming says:

Can’t believe it took him that long to start shit-tweeting about it.

2. osirisopto says:

Man accused of sexual assault, multiple times blames victim of sexual assault for sexual assault.

This sounds oddly familiar.

3. w3ski4me says:

Typical tRump mouthing off “facts don’t matter”. That has probably been his motto since he stopped growing at, what is the consensus now, 5 or 6?
    “Yea little Billy. Lie every chance you get, never accept blame for anything you do, steal more than you can get away with and blame it on your enemies, and find like minded people to hang with, and You can be presinit someday too!”
    What have we become.
    w3ski

Obstruction of Justice Exhibit #5,486

5. Buttemilk Sky says:

He’s coming off a big week of insulting hurricane victims and stirring up the Trumpanzees in Nevada. This is the afterglow.

6. donnah says:

I’ve suffered permanent sprains to both eyeballs from all the eyerolling. It’s a good thing I don’t do facepalms, I’d need reconstructive surgery by now.

7. MDavis says:

That “Facts don’t matter.” got me. I was reading the thumbnail and it looked like that had moved into Tengrain’s commentary, but no-o-o-o. Guy has all the self awareness of his own mirror.

8. Karla says:

I had an almost identical experience in high school. I never told anyone.

• MDavis says:

“Judge Brett Kavanaugh is a fine man, with an impeccable reputation …” He paid for that reputation, good money and also by sacrificing the reputations of others.
      I’m sorry Karla, I kept thinking that there’s a bad joke in there but no way that I can even look for it. That stuff has consequences. I was a nut job for years until I had it processed behind the scenes. Well, enough to get by, anyway. I still have an abiding interest in certain psych subjects.

Karla –

I’m so sorry to hear that, but I’m not surprised. Seriously, just about every woman I know has a story.

• osirisopto says:

I, too am sorry you experienced that, Karla.