Hebephrenic TeeVee Dinner heir, vanity press owner, and Black Studies scholar, Tucker Carlson, and Stormy Daniel’s attorney Michael Avenatti had a delightful conversation on Fox News.
Throughout the interview, Fox News’ patented insult chyron scrolled by with gems such as:
- “TUCKER TAKES ON CREEPY PORN LAWYER”
- “STORMY’S LAWYER AS CREEPY PORN PRESIDENT?”
- “CPL [ed- Creepy Porn Lawyer] FINALLY AGREES TO INTERVIEW WITH TUCKER”
- “CREEPY PORN LAWYER TOYING WITH 2020 RUN”
- “DOES AMERICA WANT CREEPY PORN LAWYER AS PRES?”
…to which Mr. Avenatti replied later:
— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) September 14, 2018
Why would anyone go on that show? Rhymes-with-Tucker is going to have an increasingly difficult time booking guests after last night. Seriously, who would go on that show not knowing what was going to be scrolling past under your picture?
Whoever runs standards at Fox News needs to have a chat with Tucker.