Dignitude!!1!

Prznint Stupid greeted Pennsylvania with a double fist-pump when he arrived for a memorial service for the September 11th attacks. Comrade Prznint was on his way to pay respects for the fallen heroes of United Airlines Flight 93, who oddly never voted for him. Losers.

But, you know, it’s all about him. It’s always all about him.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, September 11. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Dignitude!!1!

1. Karla says:

I am waiting for, just one time, I’ll read about something he’s done and my reaction will not be, “oh my god you fucking asshole.” I think possibly that will happen when he dies, but probably not before then.

2. laura says:

That’s the kind of pose that just cries out for a massive kick to the nuts.

3. He would probably enjoy a Manolo Blahnik prostate massage, but default on the promised compensation.

4. it’s his truck face combined with what he imagines an NFL owner does when their team wins. WHY he felt either of them was appropriate is a complete fucking mystery, until you remember he is a sundowner….

5. RWW says:

I’ve been trying to come up with a one-word description for this ‘creature’ and at the moment I’m stuck on inhuman.

6. Buttemilk Sky says:

This is why the Bush and McCain families didn’t want him at the funerals. By age ten, most normal adults know how to act in public.

7. Bruce388 says:

On 9/11/2001 FatNixon bragged that he now had the tallest building in lower Manhattan. Double fist pumps at a memorial service for 9/11 victims are nothing for him.

8. Paul Fredine says:

not to mention his thumbs up at the ceremony. those thumbs need to go.