Pinocchio, Revisted

Deep thoughts from Marco Rubio

I have this mental image that every morning Marco Rubio looks into the bathroom mirror as he’s shaving and he says to himself, “Today will be different. Today I will have a spine.”

And today, his spine let him down. Again.

“Someday,” Rubio whispered to himself as his aide walked him away.

Now admittedly, this clown spins with the best of them and due to practice or some innate verbal diarrhea gift from the gods, Jones is really fast in heckling. I don’t think Rubio stood much of a chance against such a gifted BS-er, but this was humiliating having an aide rescue him.

This entry was posted in Alex Jones, Marco 'Big Gulp' Rubio. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Pinocchio, Revisted

1. RWW says:

I don’t feel sorry for Rubio getting ambushed by a scumbag like Jones. This little vignette is today’s GOP in a nutshell (pun intended). These two frauds deserve each other and should have to play out this farce in hell for all eternity, goddess willing.

2. Dennis Cole says:

Fracturing Jones’s jaw with a well-placed punch would have done wonders for his Presidential aspirations. Or at the very least, a WWE smackdown, as a very emblematic example of the upcoming Goat Rodeo shenanigans.

• Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

I dunno, with his lack of neck and plethora of face meat, Jones looks like he could take a punch. I bet he’d be a shitty fighter, throwing wild haymakers in an effort to harm his opponent (like Justin Trudeau’s RWNJ opponent in that charity boxing match) and punching himself tired, but I doubt he’d be felled easily by a punch in the jaw.

Also, Rubio doesn’t look like he’s formidable at all.

3. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

I think Rubio handled it as best he could by not even recognizing that Jones is noteworthy in any way. Hit the asshole in the ego, not the face.

• Feline Mama says:

Kudos to the camera “person” for not giving the Dick face time.

• Jim says:

I agree with you but the Irish in me wants to punch his obnoxious face or do a much better job of verbally slaying that a**hole than Rubio did. Eye-rolling doesn’t do the job, Marco.