Welcome to Hair Furor’s America

Wanna reminder of why you need to vote?

This entry was posted in 2018 Pie Fight, Anti-Semitism, League of the South, The New Confederacy. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Welcome to Hair Furor’s America

1. They seem like fine fellows. I particularly like the guy on the right giving that friendly confederate greeting along about 2:18 in…

They couldn’t afford a Keurig?

3. Bruce388 says:

It’s always nice to see some of the “fine people on both sides.”

4. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Those perfidious Jews, always trying to kill Whitey by eradicating polio and revolutionizing physics.

5. asshats. like the south could ever rise again. don’t they realize if they were actually fighting in the civil war white trash like them would be cannon fodder?

• Osirisopto says:

They wouldn’t be cannon fodder, silly. They’d be expatriots in mazatlan.

• Ivory Bill Woodpecker says:

Unfortunately, the South did rise again, once the Northern oligarchs figured out that:

(1) Reconstruction, to accomplishits goals fully, would require confiscation and redistribution of the ill-gotten wealth of the Southern oligarchs,

(2) The same laws which would need to be passed to confiscate and redistribute the ill-gotten wealth of the Southern oligarchs could later be used to confiscate and redistribute the ill-gotten wealth of the Northern oligarchs, most of whose workers were only slightly better off than slaves in 1860.

So, the two oligarchies buried their hatchets, in the skulls of the workers of all skin tones.

• Ivory Bill Woodpecker says:

sigh I wish TurdPress allowed me to correct my typos the way Disqus does.

Woody –

WordPress doesn’t allow third party plug-ins, so no Disqus for us.

I have talked to their help desk multiple times to raise this as an issue.

Also/too: I think “accomplishits” is actually a very inspired portmanteau. I might just start using it.

6. HarpoSnarx says:

Damn . . . them thar Nazi-Confederats are quite the young bucks.

7. Infidel753 says:

As you’re probably aware, “Hail victory” is the English translation of “Sieg Heil”. At least they know what traditions they’re following.

Infidel –

I really did not know that. I feel really stupid and kinda ill at the same time. I should have known it.

• Infidel753 says:

That’s right. Sieg = “victory”, heil = “hail”. Heil Hitler was just “Hail Hitler”, and all those Nazis in the old days chanting Sieg heil were saying “Hail victory”, just like these guys. There’s much more Nazi than Confederate in them; even Jefferson Davis probably wouldn’t be pleased.