BREAKING: Trump CFO Gets Immunity

It’s a nest of ’em.

The shoes are dropping fast!

Allen Weisselberg, longtime chief financial officer for the Trump organization, has been granted immunity by federal prosecutors for providing information about Michael Cohen, the Wall Street Journal reports.
This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to BREAKING: Trump CFO Gets Immunity

1. diane says:

I can’t wait to hear his testimony. I am so glad that I’m alive to see trump go down in utter humiliation. I have hated him for years.

2. Bruce388 says:

Al Bundy couldn’t drop this many shoes this quickly.

3. This is like Capone’s book keeper and Sonny Gravano rolled into one. Weissberg has been neck deep in the Trump Organizations bidness since the name Trump in it referred to Fred….

However I was watching msnbc, I think it was Ali Velshi’s show, where several lawyer types were speculating on just how much immunity was granted; it could have been for the specific acts in the Cohen charging documents, or it could be much more general.

“Much more general” is deadly for the whole trump famiglia; he was up in ALL their crimes; and with the NY AG gunning for their charity, SDNY gunning for their company and Mueller circling in ever -decreasing spirals around his Orangeness like a shark in the Russia investigation, they all have to be shitting bricks right now.

And when the Trump house of cards folds all the rats and laundered money comes a-tumbling out. I suspect there’s more than a mild rumble of cursing in Russian going on now, world wide.

4. 9thousandfeet says:

Even I, as the representative of the cynical pessimist contingent at MPS, have to acknowledge this is encouraging.
    What I don’t know is if this immunity deal compels Weisselberg to be forthright about ALL the financial dealings of Trump Inc, or just those with a direct connection to Cohen.
    If it’s the former, then wow!

Methinks this would be a good weekend to go play golf in Russia.

6. tengrain says:

9K (and others)-

The thing is, Cohen was involved in pretty much ALL the dirty deals, and as Weisselberg was the one to cut the checks and do the books, this is going to go across much if not all the (alleged) dirty deals, not just the campaign finance stuff. It’s YUGE, to coin a phrase.

Will it be 100%? Probably not.

7. Redhand says:

Wow, just wow. “That’ll leave a mark.”

8. RWW says:

Vlad’s rode this horse to the point where it’s sweating, wheezing and ready to collapse under its own weight; he really doesn’t care since all the damage done has redounded to his benefit, and he never really expected Trump to win in the first place. Vlad’s got the US Senate in his pocket now too, who have assured him he has nothing to fear in a President Pence, and he’s had a parade of traitorous Senators interviewed in Moscow with Sen. Ayn Rand Paul the likeliest one being groomed (I’d start with that tribble on his head) as his newest puppet.