“Some Say,” Some Said

Heather always said…

Tiger Beat on the Potomac breathlessly tells us—in the best sort of whispered middle-school hallway gossip—that the toadies and minions in the Kremlin West er, White House, are all worried about what Omarosa recorded about each of themselves!

“People are terrified,” one former Trump aide said of the tapes. “Absolutely terrified.”

On Tuesday, the fifth day of her one-woman news cycle, Manigault Newman released a taped conversation from the 2016 campaign, in which former spokeswoman Katrina Pierson and another African-American Trump adviser, Lynne Patton, discussed the possible existence of an N-word tape.

“He’s said it,” Pierson says on the recording. “He’s embarrassed.”

The latest reveal indicates that Manigault Newman isn’t just trying to discredit President Donald Trump, who is the subject of her book, “Unhinged.” In her crusade for publicity and payback, she’s willing to embarrass and expose her former colleagues along the way.

Just like Comrade Stupid, Omarosa is willing to embarrass her former colleagues, but especially the przninit, who is being defended by Elmira Gantry who said that she ain’t never heard The Donald call no one the n-word. Which makes me wonder what she has heard him call black people?

Anyway, to recap: Omarosa says that Hair Furor is a racist and he used the n-word on camera during The Apprentice. Hair Furor says that word is not in his vocabulary (along with many other words, it seems). We note that one can be a racist and not use that word, and just look at any of his policies.

UPDATE 1: I hit print too soon. Vanity Fair’s Bess Levin has a helpful list of the many racist things Trump has said/done, in her email thingie:

• Refused to condemn white supremacists, neo-Nazis, and members of the K.K.K.;
  • Once claimed that 15,000 Haitians who had obtained visas to live in the U.S. “all have AIDS” and that 40,000 Nigerian visa-holders would never “go back to their huts”;
  • Allegedly questioned why America should admit immigrants from “s–thole” countries in Africa over ones from Norway;
  • Asked black reporter April Ryan to set up a meeting with a Congressional Black Caucus because he seemingly believes all black people are friends;
  • Described minority communities as “ghettos” where “gangs [roam] the streets”;
  • Spent five years spreading the conspiracy theory that America’s first black president wasn’t born in the U.S.;
  • Was twice sued by the federal government for “discouraging the renting of apartments to African-Americans” (the suits were later settled);
  • Has insisted, in the face of DNA evidence and an official exoneration, that the Central Park Five—a group of four African Americans and one Hispanic teen—are guilty of rape and should be executed; and
  • Spends a large portion of “executive time” attacking black people, including athletes, Representative Maxine Waters, newscaster Don Lemon, and one of the few African-Americans to have been employed by his White House, who he recently called a “crazed, crying lowlife” and a “dog.”

So, I think that the take-away here is that Comrade Trump is a racist who claims to not use the N-word. But I suspect that he does.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, Elmira Gantry the Possum Queen, Omarosa, racism, White Punks on Dope. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to “Some Say,” Some Said

1. osirisopto says:

The scorched earth strategy is certain to get her books to the top of the Best Seller list without resorting to wing nut welfare.

Burn, baby. Burn.

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Infrastructure Omarosa Week

3. 9thousandfeet says:

Yes, but once again here we all are gazing and giggling at the “Grifter vs Grifter” kabuki—which is being presented by the still-dumb-as-a-bag-of-hammers media as being something more substantive—while a much-needed full-court investigative press into Kavanaugh’s personal history, right fucking now while there is still time to do it before Mac the Turtle pulls the trigger on rushing the nomination through, after which it will be too late, continues to be neglected.

• osirisopto says:

115th Congress (2017-2019)
      Majority Party: Republican (51 seats)
      Minority Party: Democrat (47 seats)
      Other Parties: 2 Independents (both caucus with the Democrats)
      Total Seats: 100

9K –

If the GOP is aligned (and they are), there is no mathematical way to block Kavanaugh. While I agree with you that it is much more serious (and thanks to everyone who was so principled that they could not vote for Hillary Clinton), I don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up that this can be stopped and that the Dims were too feckless to do it. I don’t want to put a damper on enthusiasm for the upcoming elections.

Yes, his documents need to be made public, and no: it won’t change a fucking thing.

In the meanwhile, Omarosa is doing real, sustainable damage to the Fourth Reich, and you know, maybe she might be helping to drum up turn-out for the midterms and beyond.

• 9thousandfeet says:

I know the partisan math in the current Senate, but good and relentless investigative journalism (which can unearth stuff that “the documents” don’t) can change alignment and thus the math and we all know it. Especially when just two votes can flip things.

Maybe you and O are right, and the alignment and numbers won’t change. Personally, I’m not fully persuaded that full investigation into and publication of Kavanaugh’s positions over the years won’t have an effect on any Senators’ votes at all, but neither do I care, this is a battle that must be fought tooth and nail anyway.
        It’s a huge issue with existential implications for the future of this republic that will endure even if the Omarosa shitshow does somehow manage to hole the SS Trump below the waterline.

In the meanwhile, I am trying to educate myself about how SCOTUS Justices can be removed from the bench. I know it’s never been done before, but that is the remedy in the Constitution. I’m guessing lying during their confirmation hearings is a big part of it, but if that there the case we’d be rid of many of them.

I’m not entirely disagreeing with you 9K, I do not see a way that it moves the needle. The GOP has proven time and again that they do not care; it’s about power.

• osirisopto says:

Three votes, 9K.

Pence is the tie breaker.

• whatboutism, part 4,976

Note: damned near every other email I get from Dem candidates and the DNC has a reference to Kavanaugh. Also, too, short of locking the Senate out of Congress, what do you suppose we do to prevent McYertle the Traiturtle from convening the hearing and proceeding to a vote a minute later. He knows the Blue Tsunami is coming, but he has until January 1 to ram through anything he so pleases. There will be abundant fuckery accomplished.

• 9thousandfeet says:

I guess I’m not explaining myself well today.
        I was griping about the media getting distracted by the Omerosa show and failing to focus its attention on Kavanaugh’s history and positions, thus doing their damn job and informing the public of what an asswipe he is, thus, in turn, perhaps inspiring them into putting pressure on Senators in vulnerable states to consider going off the rez for this nomination.
        I did mention “investigative journalism” and the possible effects on Senators’ calculus it might have, but I guess I wan’t clear enough.

What I don’t like is the narrative that the math is overwhelming so we may as well not get too deep in the weeds or burn up too much energy over Kavanaugh. Some fights you just have to have, even when the chances of prevailing are slender as hell.
        A lifetime appointment to SCOTUS for a youngster with Kavanaugh’s world-view is one of them.
        Neither Trump nor Omarosa, as persons, will have anything like the negative effects on my kids’ and grandkids’ lives that McConnell’s legacy or Kavanaugh will.

4. Bruce388 says:

Omarosa did a fine job secretly recording her conversation with Kelly in the Situation Room. Those other vipers are right to be worried.

The Witch and the Warlock. A Fight to the Death.

A documentary containing actual recordings and tweets. Or something.

6. AuroraS says:

I’m surprised the “Mexicans are rapists and murderers” and Muslim ban that he only yaps about at every rally didn’t make it to the “examples of Trump being a huge fucking racist” list.