Tiger Beat on the Potomac breathlessly tells us—in the best sort of whispered middle-school hallway gossip—that the toadies and minions in the
Kremlin West er, White House, are all worried about what Omarosa recorded about each of themselves!
“People are terrified,” one former Trump aide said of the tapes. “Absolutely terrified.”
On Tuesday, the fifth day of her one-woman news cycle, Manigault Newman released a taped conversation from the 2016 campaign, in which former spokeswoman Katrina Pierson and another African-American Trump adviser, Lynne Patton, discussed the possible existence of an N-word tape.
“He’s said it,” Pierson says on the recording. “He’s embarrassed.”
The latest reveal indicates that Manigault Newman isn’t just trying to discredit President Donald Trump, who is the subject of her book, “Unhinged.” In her crusade for publicity and payback, she’s willing to embarrass and expose her former colleagues along the way.
Just like Comrade Stupid, Omarosa is willing to embarrass her former colleagues, but especially the przninit, who is being defended by Elmira Gantry who said that she ain’t never heard The Donald call no one the n-word. Which makes me wonder what she has heard him call black people?
Anyway, to recap: Omarosa says that Hair Furor is a racist and he used the n-word on camera during The Apprentice. Hair Furor says that word is not in his vocabulary (along with many other words, it seems). We note that one can be a racist and not use that word, and just look at any of his policies.
UPDATE 1: I hit print too soon. Vanity Fair’s Bess Levin has a helpful list of the many racist things Trump has said/done, in her email thingie:
- Refused to condemn white supremacists, neo-Nazis, and members of the K.K.K.;
- Once claimed that 15,000 Haitians who had obtained visas to live in the U.S. “all have AIDS” and that 40,000 Nigerian visa-holders would never “go back to their huts”;
- Allegedly questioned why America should admit immigrants from “s–thole” countries in Africa over ones from Norway;
- Asked black reporter April Ryan to set up a meeting with a Congressional Black Caucus because he seemingly believes all black people are friends;
- Described minority communities as “ghettos” where “gangs [roam] the streets”;
- Spent five years spreading the conspiracy theory that America’s first black president wasn’t born in the U.S.;
- Was twice sued by the federal government for “discouraging the renting of apartments to African-Americans” (the suits were later settled);
- Has insisted, in the face of DNA evidence and an official exoneration, that the Central Park Five—a group of four African Americans and one Hispanic teen—are guilty of rape and should be executed; and
- Spends a large portion of “executive time” attacking black people, including athletes, Representative Maxine Waters, newscaster Don Lemon, and one of the few African-Americans to have been employed by his White House, who he recently called a “crazed, crying lowlife” and a “dog.”
So, I think that the take-away here is that Comrade Trump is a racist who claims to not use the N-word. But I suspect that he does.