James Brennan of Federal Savings Bank, put the finishing touches on how his bank’s founder and chairman, Stephen Calk, assisted in Manafort’s fraud by pushing $16 million in loans the bank knew were too risky to give. And we see the list of jobs that Calk would accept in return for $16M Ameros.
The Gubmint rests their case!
The big question for today (day 11) is whether or not the defense will offer up any witnesses (oh, like Paulie hisself, which would be a riot if they did), or if both sides will present their closing arguments and have it go directly to the jury.
- Day 1: Focusing on the crime
- Day 2: Focusing on the Crime Against Fashion!
- Day 3: Focusing on expensive bad taste–meets–petting zoo!
- Day 4: Focusing on the mystical ability of gullible accountants to put you to sleep!
- Day 5: Focusing on the gorilla who didn’t fling poo
- Day 6: ¡SNAP!
- Day 7: Focusing on why you cannot shame the shameless
- Day 8: The subject of Comrade Trump makes its appearance!
- Day 9: Mysterious delays, and a conned banker pays-to-play!