“Fore!”

Trumper tantrum

The admirable Trump Golf Count project tells us that today marks his 134th vist to a golf club since being installed as prznint by Vladdy Putin; at a cost to US Taxpayers of $74M Ameros.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to “Fore!”

Also too:

2. donnah says:

Obama golfed, too ya know.

Ha ha, just kidding. Trump never does any good work, so having him out of the Oval Office probably is a good thing. But then his minions are in charge, so that is terrible, and it’s costing my hard-earned tax dollars to cover his fat white ass.

Impeach!

3. Steve-O says:

Of that $74 million dollars its cost us as taxpayers, how much of that ended up next to a crumbled Big Mac wrapper, a lint covered tic-tac, and Nazi challenge coin in tRump’s pocket?
    I’ll take my answer off the air.

4. Scottie says:

Reblogged this on Scotties Toy Box and commented:

Yet State TV called Fox News complained about the minor vacation time Pres. Obama took. They freaked out about his ever golf game and they moaned about the cost of his trips endlessly. No complaint from them about the massive vacation time tRump takes, and the many golf days with the all the costs. Hugs

5. Redhand says:

I have a personal anecdote that is highly relevant to this post. I live and work in Morristown, New Jersey, the county seat of Morris County. It is located between Morris County Airport, where Preznit Stupid flies in seemingly every weekend, and his repulsive Trump golf course in Bedminster. This past Friday during a trip between my office and home I sat through multiple traffic light cycles at a major intersection in town. I was wondering what was going on.

Then before my eyes came what seemed like an endless convoy of flashing-lights police vehicles and other ominous looking “security vehicles” including three or four really large black SUV type vehicles with black tinted glass. It finally dawned on me that Preznit Stupid had to be in one of them.

I would say there were at least 25 to 35 vehicles pass before us. No wonder it has cost $71 million plus carting Trump’s worthless ass around so that he can play at golf at one of his “estates.” It is frustrating to see the wasted dollars literally pass before your eyes, and realize that the object of all this effort is the Orange Asshole.

The only thing that made me feel better was this TYT discussion of his in situ rage tweet — because it’s rained like hell all weekend here — complemented by Cenk’s commentary on an even more batshit-insane tweet by Jerry Falwell Jr. it is definitely worth a look and listen.

6. Redhand says:

I found this video of the POTUS motorcade fascinating.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s