Teh Stupid, It Buuuuuuuuuurns

Reminder: Do Not Use This Picture of Trump. Tell a friend. Let’s wipe out the usage of this picture in our lifetimes.

I think he heard that you had to show ID to buy groceries while waiting in line at the Post Office with Soylent Blonde.

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Rocket, who uses the Bat Signal (email) to send us important updates, and YOU CAN TOO! Send ’em to: Tengrain AT mockpaperscissors DOT com!)

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Teh Stupid, It Buuuuuuuuuurns

1. MDavis says:

What does this remind me of?
    I typed as far as “bush groc” before I realized the “Bush grocery scanner” was listed. This result also brought up Romney doing the same thing. These people have people to do everything for them, including the embezzlement and extortion stuff. They lend only their names, their patter and – never their own money to every stupid scheme they get involved in.

2. Steve-O says:

Just went to an Italian deli. Bought meats and cheeses and olives. Never showed an ID.
    Damn it feels good to be a gansta.

3. FelineMama says:

You demented, old, idiotic,treasonous, baboon.
    I read where Liar Spokesperson said, “he meant beer & wine” purchases. Yeah, Huckleberry.
    I know some folks regard beer & wine as groceries, but, NO!! Why, doesn’t this babbling jerk off say, “Beer & Wine” purchases, not groceries. Apples & green beans. OH, never mind. It’s moot anyway. How he compares voting to grocery purchases is beyond me. Useless is, as useless does.

4. osirisopto says:

• FelineMama says:

Yep, sometimes grunts & groans speak more loudly than words. NO??!?
      Lurch seemed to know more about stuff than any one else.

5. Bruce388 says:

OK, I’m guilty of shopping without ID. Where do I turn myself in?

6. RWW says:

Shhh, don’t tell Comrade Stupid that people using foodstamps (now in the form an EBT debit card) to buy groceries don’t need to show ID either.

7. Sirius Lunacy says:

Voter ID is not a bad idea. The tell is whether the people pushing for voter ID are trying to make it easy and providing assistance for people to get that ID or are making it as difficult and as costly as possible. I think the left should fully support voter ID and go all in on making all voter ID laws fair and workable for everyone.