Great Plates, Cont.

License plate

Yup, Scissorheads, we have another new category!

plates

(Hat tip: Scissorhead John, whose son sends this in from Libertarian Paradise of Virginia. Go figure)

This entry was posted in Great Plates and Bumper Stickers. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Great Plates, Cont.

1. Bruce388 says:

That snake license plate probably cost extra, too. The Jesus fish completes the look.

2. “Drives on public roads maintained by taxes, enjoys not being killed on said roads by a well-organized system of rules, paid for and enforced by people …paid with taxes. Enjoys properly formulated fuels (thanks to tax-funded regulatory agencies and laws), purchased from pumps (certified to be honest by an agency of weights and measures…paid for by voluntary donati–who am I kidding, paid for by taxes!)”

My only surprise is the lack of giant diesel exhaust pipes heralding his ability to ‘roll coal’, destroying his engine, polluting the air he breathes just so he can ‘trigger tha libtards in their priuses, hardyharhar’ who merely drive around him and pay a shit-ton less money to drive around, than his $40-$50K big boy tonka toy tinypenismobile.

And if I’m not mistaken, he’s got multiple stickers celebrating his exploits as a remf in the armed forces…paid for by…oh hell you know the drill by now…

• Abu Scooter says:

Yeah, a couple of those stickers really stick out. There’s the 3 Percenter militia decal on the left, and an NRA sticker (or maybe two?) on the right. All that’s missing is a Confederate flag decal.

3. Wally says:

Taxes are the price of a civil society.

4. donnah says:

He could save a lot of space on the back window with just one sticker that says, “I’m a giant asshole”.

5. J Fraser \Scott\ MacLeod says:

If I want to contribute a Great Plate image, how do I do it?

6. I am only surprised that he is not rolling coal….

7. Ema Nymton says:

One is surprised this LOSER does not have a “Jesus was not a Jew” sticker.

8. Dennis Cole says:

I think the best one I’ve ever seen was IXLNSX.

9. M. Bouffant says:

Memento mori, & in the yellow on black plates of my youth!