Stable Genius Threatens Country Again

Full of hot air?

As you know, just a couple of days ago Hair Furor told us he would shut down the gubmint and veto any funding bill that did not include his stupid wall, and of course his staff walked it back. And not to finesse this too much, what happened to Mexico paying for it?

Anyway today we’re right back at it:

So, with literally only days left in the legislation calendar before Congress leaves to go campaign, you’re gonna make ultimatums?

Go ahead, Donnie, shut down the gubmint right before the midterms. I dare you. I double-dog dare you.

This entry was posted in 2018 Pie Fight, 4th Reich, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, immigration, racism, White Punks on Dope. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Stable Genius Threatens Country Again

1. Redhand says:

This is pure

He can’t think of anything else better to do.

2. diane says:

Who really wrote these tweets?

3. RWW says:

I wonder if the next thing he says is that we can’t have elections if the government is shut down (and the Democrats will be to blame, of course).

4. Dennis Cole says:

TG – I noticed you changed his nickname from Hair Fuhrer to Hair Furor, which I believe is much more indicative, and I just wanted to say that I used it a time or two here, after being inspired by YOUR originality. That is all. Carry on.

Dennis –

It started off as Hair Furor, but no one got it, so dammit, I changed it, and now I’m kinda using everything because I am a vituperative, foul-mouthed blogger of the far left, or sumpin. But really what I am is undisciplined and inconsistent. And lazy: I got tired of the key sequence to get the diaeresis.

• Dennis Cole says:

Yeah, I could never figure out how to get those annoying little dots over the “U”. And Furor is SO much more appropriate – how could anyone not get that? And thanks for liking my reference to Monty Python’s “Holy Grail” comment yesterday: No one ever expects, yada, yada. I’m kinda surprised very few got that one.

• MDavis says:

I saw a reference recently that caught my attention – as [something] as Donnie T. Upon my oath, I cannot remember what the something was – fake, dishonest, loud, vulgar – the possibilities are endless.

5. Jules MomCat says:

LOL! Truth–thy name is MDavis!