UPDATED: Little Kremlin-on-the-Potomac YUGE Bombshell, Bigly Sad!

Need I say more
(Courtesy of Scissorhead and unindicted co-conspirator GRS)

I’m trying to digest it all, but it seems that someone leaked (and it was not Michael Cohen!) that Michael Cohen was present—with other witnesses—when Comrade Trump approved the infamous meeting in Trump Tower with the Russians.

And if this is true, this proves that there was ahead of the fact collusion from the top. If Cohen didn’t leak it (as his legal team is claiming), then it means someone else did. And that someone else must be confirming that it is true.

We’ll have to wait and see, but this is YUGE.

UPDATE 1: CNN

This entry was posted in 2016 Goat Rodeo, 4th Reich, Little-Kremlin-on-the-Potomac. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to UPDATED: Little Kremlin-on-the-Potomac YUGE Bombshell, Bigly Sad!

1. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

This answers Dotard’s question about the kind of lawyer who would record a client- a lawyer who knows that his client would have no qualms about dicking him over.

2. Osirisopto says:

Maybe Ivanka finally decided to screw him.

3. Bruce388 says:

I heard from an unreliable source that we shouldn’t pay attention to what we see and read.

4. Redhand says:

Yes, this is YUGE. I think it’s the beginning of the end for Dotard. We all knew this, but to have Cohen confirm it is smoking gun #1. I don’t want to declare victory yet, but together with his ass-licking performance in Helsinki, I don’t see how Dotard is anything other than fatally compromised, openly and obviously. How the hell can Mr. “Nobody’s been tougher on Rusher than me” possibly continue as President?

Of course he won’t go easily, but this bloated, poisonous tick has to be cut out of the body politic — and send the rest of his miserable life in Solitary,

5. Osirisopto says:

I read the MHSGs tweeter feed this morning. I loved the timeline.

There was a full hour between his de riguer formulaic attack on the Mueller investigation and his subdued accusations about Cohen collaborating with the Clintons.

He’s scared.

5 quatloos says the MHSG will brand Cohen as a long term Clinton plant by Monday’s twitter tantrum. Any takers?

Michael Cohen has an epiphany? Bout f’ing time.