He’s Got 100 More, Comrade Trump!

Touched By An Angel, or at least a Fed.

We could have (and probably should have) set an egg-timer for how long before…

Trump claims Cohen tape on Playboy model may have been doctored

Comrade Stupid’s stupidest lawyer (sorry Rudy!) Michael Cohen released an audio tape in which these two wise guy-wannabes talk about payoffs to Playboy Bunny Karen McDougal, so it would be inevitable that Comrade Trump would lie about it.

“What kind of a lawyer would tape a client?”

Ooh-Ooh! I know! I know! Call on me!

The kind of lawyer that knew he was committing a crime for a powerful and sketchy client and who needed proof that he was directed to commit a crime!

Also/too: one who does not want to drink a nice mug Russian Tea.

The tape is real and it means The Russian Usurper knew about the payoffs months before the story became public and possibly knew that it would be an illegal campaign contribution to pay the Enquirer to buy her silence before the election.

So, while Comrade Trump offers no proof that the recording is doctored, he also offers no explanation of why Cohen would want to do that. You know, reasons.

Oh, and we just learned Cohen has a few more tapes: 99 more, in fact.

This entry was posted in 2016 Goat Rodeo, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, Mikhail Cohen, Sex fiends. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to He’s Got 100 More, Comrade Trump!

1. E.A. Blair says:

“… payoffs to Playboy Bunny Karen McDougal…”

She was a Playmate, not a Bunny.

In my book, if she is wearing the bunny outfit, she’s a bunny.

• C Montgomery Burns says:

Why does he always include his daughter in his photos with other sexy wom……oh.
        Mever mind

• E.A. Blair says:

“Bunny” was a job title for the waitresses at Playboy clubs and the flight attendants on Hefner’s plane. By the “if you wear it you are it” standard, if I go to a party dressed as a Viking, then I am a Viking, and the kids who ring my doorbell on Hallowe’en are real pirates, ghosts, cops and Jedi knights, not kids.

Ms. McDougal may have modeled a Bunny outfit, but from all available public sources, she never worked as a Bunny and, therefore, never held the job title. Some Playmates did start out as Bunnies, but not all. Many Playmates made promotional appearances at the clubs, but they did not work as Bunnies.

Source (one of several): 50 Years of the Playboy Bunny by Josh Robertson

Mr. Blair –

By the “if you wear it you are it” standard, if I go to a party dressed as a Viking, then I am a Viking.

If the party is in a Viking Club, and you are dressed as a Viking, and serving Viking drinks (Grog? Meade? Ale?), then I guess you might be a Viking.

Pedantry aside, if I am slandering McDougal by saying she is a Bunny, I apologize. I know that if I said X is a Playmate (and she isn’t) I could actually be defaming that person.

PS – Wow, 50 Years of the Playboy Bunny! Now that’s dedication to one’s craft!

• MDavis says:

That’s a distinction without much difference.

2. osirisopto says:

99 tapes of a crime in the vault, 99 tapes of a crime.
    Take one down, pass it around
    98 tapes of a crime in the vault

• osirisopto says:

This started me thinking. These are tapes Cohen kept in his office.

I would keep the most damning blackmail, er… insurance, um… I meant evidence in a safe deposit box off site.

3. RWW says:

Nosferatu might want to change that “working for free” thing he’s got with Trump if he’s going to have to swat at 99 more recordings with his ludicrous lies and nonsensical legal analyses.

4. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

What kind of client would necessitate a lawyer taping him?