First Shady Ivanka Trump’s Rag Empire in Tatters

The First Shady and her team and partners

“After 17 months in Washington, I do not know when or if I will ever return to the business, but I do know that my focus for the foreseeable future will be the work I am doing here in Washington. So making this decision now is the only fair outcome for my team and partners.”

…which when translated from the weasel-speak should indicate to us that China is about to raise retaliation tariffs on clothes and shoes, and she’s getting out ahead before she’s stuck with expensive, remaindered merch.

But I like the idea that she is focusing on her important work of looking busy on Instagram.

This entry was posted in Ivanka-ka, The First Shady. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to First Shady Ivanka Trump’s Rag Empire in Tatters

1. osirisopto says:

Being a Russian asset pays that well?

2. That is a great family portrait of Romanov wannabes! I can hardly wait for the “after” picture!

3. C Montgomery Burns says:

Still too much.

• Bruce388 says:

Ivanka ought to donate her merchandise to displaced Harley-Davidson workers, BMW workers, and foreclosed farmers — the casualties of a trade war that’s “easy to win.”

4. RWW says:

Man..that’s one creepy family photo. Looks like a haunted house set used in Night Gallery circa 1972. Why do 2 of the kids have their necks bent at the same unnatural angle? Why is the daughter doing contortions on the prop chair? Why are 2 kids in pajamas while the parents are dressed for a formal dinner and the baby looks like he’s wearing the suit Thad Lincoln was buried in?

• Dennis Cole says:

You’re not supposed to deliberately pose for “Awkward Family Photos,” but we’ll settle for what we can get.

5. tomshefchik says:

All the Trumps are tacky. But she has more sense and dedication to her job in Washington (any ideas what that is?) then her stupid father, who refuses to stop his business wheelings and dealings. Being a fake president leaves him soooooo much spare time, doncha know.

6. Bruce388 says:

The candles are as crooked as the ones in FatNixon’s photo with Melanoma draped over the piano.

7. FelineMama says:

“Focus will be “WORK? ” that I am doing here Washington.” Like, babysitting my father at ALL meetings & making sure only the ‘Truth’ gets out to the press, Donchaknow!!

8. Osirisopto says:

Jared got that look on his face that says “Guess where my hand is.”