News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Comrade Faceberg

These things are, you know, probably coinkydinks:

Facebook Said Alex Jones’ Threatening Rant Against Robert Mueller Doesn’t Violate Its Rules

Jones accused Mueller of participating in child rape and pantomimed shooting the special counsel. Facebook said the rant did not violate its community guidelines.

…and

Under Facebook’s new algorithm, conservative meme pages are outperforming all political news pages

Since Facebook announced new algorithm changes, right-leaning meme pages have altered their posting behaviors and gained more overall weekly interactions

But as we all know, Comrade Faceberg told us last week that Holocaust Deniers deserve a voice, too, so I suppose we shouldn’t be surprised by any of this. But we’re still flummoxed that MPS, the little blog that couldn’t, has stronger community standards guidelines than Faceberg.

Seriously, Mark, you eff’ing little sociopath, what does it take to get someone kicked off your stupid site? Does a Faceberg Live snuff film count? Oh, what. That’s already happened.

This entry was posted in Facebook or Faceberg, Social Media. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Oneofthebobs says:

Facebook is even worse than I ever imagined. I’m so glad that I never signed up. To call Mark Suckyourbucks a sociopath is an insult to sociopaths

2. Bruce388 says:

That fat sonofabitch needs to be arrested. Talking about Alex Jones.

3. Frank McCormick says:

In the meantime, I have friends that are kicked off Facebook for a timeout for much less. I’m guessing the “algorithm” takes into account possible lost traffic.

4. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Facebook, the only way to win is not to play the game.

5. diane says:

I never signed up for Facebook. I have no use for it.

6. RWW says:

The way to short-cut that whole holocaust denial problem/thing is to just move straight to the “Hitler was the ultimate liberal” meme. Faceberg is almost there.

7. Ivory Bill Woodpecker says:

Zuckerberg is a McDuck.

The McDucks who own media outlets (the so-called “moderate” and “liberal” media outlets as well as the wingnut media outlets) don’t want to publish anything that might make people angry and/or frightened enough to vote Democratic, because if the Democrats ever get a solid majority again, they might feel bold enough to raise taxes on McDucks.

McDucks would rather lick Putin’s taint than lose their “preciousssss” tax cuts.

8. Ivory Bill Woodpecker says:

Does Suckyourbucks (thanx!) think if he pampers the neo-Ratzis, they’ll let him escape the yellow star, or worse?

9. laura says:

Keeping good company here- never signed up/on to that whole faceberg, faceplace, twittwat social stuff. I figured since ive already been to high school and avoid as many people as possible. Got to adjust the onion on my rope belt.