Interdepartmental Transfer At Fox for Guilfoyle

Brian Stelter’s Reliable Sources Email thingie:

Fox solves its Kimberly Guilfoyle problem

Fox News abruptly parted ways with one of its biggest stars, Kimberly Guilfoyle, on Friday. What happened? Well, I don’t think we’ve heard the full story yet. But Guilfoyle’s relationship with Donald Trump Jr. was definitely a factor. They seem like a cute couple — but the relationship clearly posed a conflict issue with her job — and she was starting to attend campaign events where Don Jr. was speaking. It was an untenable situation at Fox.

VF’s Gabriel Sherman broke the news of her departure via a tweet on Friday morning. CNN’s Oliver Darcy quickly confirmed it. Later in the day (maybe after the exit deal was worked out?) Fox announced: “Fox News has parted ways with Kimberly Guilfoyle.”

Fox’s Howard Kurtz noted that the statement said “nothing about her years of service or her future plans. The trigger obviously her romance with the president’s son.”

She left without getting to say goodbye on the air… so you know this was not amicable…

That Brian, such a kidder! Fox worried about ethics!

By my way of thinking, Guilfoyle has transferred from one division of Fox to another.

This entry was posted in Fox News, media, Udsay and Qusay Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Interdepartmental Transfer At Fox for Guilfoyle

1. osirisopto says:

That guy is dumber than his dad. I wouldn’t touch that with someone else’s ten foot pole.

He thinks she giving him a hand job, but she’s really counting the change in his pocket.

She looks like her MUP artist’s day job is in a mortuary and moonlights in a kiddie pageant.

2. How long before she emails her Russian Fox handler and complains about how much sex she has to have with her asset…

3. Queasy says:

<ahref=”https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reich_Ministry_of_Public_Enlightenment_and_Propaganda#Organization” target=”new”>Available departments at Fox News:

• Queasy says:

Sorry about the butchered link, amigos. It’s been a while since I’ve posted here and I’m little a rusty.

4. Redhand says:

That photo! My eyes, my eyes! My gawd, they both look like complete cretins.

5. C’mon, fess up! This is a not-very-clever Photoshop of two cast members from Madame Tussaud’s place. I would not have guessed Uday/Qusay Trump was famous enough to rate a place there.

6. Bruce388 says:

One of Junior’s problems is he doesn’t use enough axle grease in his hair. I don’t see nearly enough lights bouncing off that coif.

• Osirisopto says:

I thought he left his wife and for a latex doll and now he’s boffing a shark wearing 30lbs of makeup.

Well if youre going to throw money away it might as well be to some who would cut your throat for nickel and hand back the change.

7. HarpoSnarx says:

Count DumbFuckula and SpacklePuss, the fun couple of the Wholly Apocalypse.