News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Potato slop maven Jim Bakker want us to know that once the END TIMES happens, you can trade a packet of his coffee for a brand new car, which means, I suppose, that Bakker is telling his minions that they ain’t gonna be raptured up to Hebbin, so better trade his Folger’s Instant fer  a new car and maybe the Google can get you there?

So many mixed messages!

This entry was posted in Grifters Gotta Grift, Jim Bakker, Theocrats. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Redhand says:

Just seeing the Branson, MO PO Box Address was enough to drive me from the screen in horror. I spent a few days there once, don’t ask why. It has the most lurid Xristianist Kitsch in all Murrica.

• Bruce388 says:

I was there in 2000 before the first stolen election. A cousins’ reunion. Went to Yakov Smirnov’s show where he did everything but kiss Dubya’s ass.

Branson — Where the elite meet and eat and watch shitty shows.

Redhand –

Without giving away the plot, did you see the Branson Rockettes?

Let’s just say, I feel your pain.

• Redhand says:

did you see the Branson Rockettes?

I had to Google this.

OMFG!

Also seeing that Yakov Smirnov took his shtick from the from the immigrant streets of New Yawk to Branson was, shall we say, disorienting.

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

If coffee is that hard to get, how much harder would it be to get gasoline?

3. Jim says:

That creep is still around? There is no cosmic justice , truly.

4. RWW says:

In any post-apocalypse, some gang that would make MS-13 look like cub scouts will just blow Bakker away and take his slop buckets, golden toilet, and crucifix.

5. Marco says:

Rupture, rupture, not rapture. Gesssh.

If you want to hoard something to barter with after the Holocaust in Possum Holler, I’d go with cigarettes, not coffee. I’d also learn how to make crank.

7. Buttemilk Sky says:

So the trumpet sounds and the beast with umpteen horns appears in the clouds and the earth implodes and….we all go back to barter? Kind of anti-climactic, isn’t it?

8. Randall says:

Is this a great country or what? I mean …even the crazy people and the grifters get to get up there and spout their nonsense as though it were gospel. It is a real pity that the stupid people believe it, however…