Grifter-con

Another Republican convention?

I have never been to one of those “-con” things, you know, the sort of conventions for enthusiasts of some esoteric subject, Comic-con and whatnot, wherein people dress up as their favorite characters and have a fun time cosplaying later. I’m not opposed to them at all, just never enthused enough to plonk down the Ameros and attend a weekend long event.

Anyway, it is my understanding when you go to one of these -con things you can get a your hero’s  autograph for a price; astronauts for instances. Anyway, the stars sign and sell a picture of themselves to their fans, which I suppose could be pretty neat and make a valued (and valuable!) momento.

So imagine my surprise to learn that Hair Furher invited families who had lost loved ones to violence by undocumented immigrants to the White House for a photo-op; MS13-con, if you will. And what do you suppose happened?

“President Donald Trump appears to have autographed photos of deceased young people that were featured at a White House event Friday highlighting victims of crimes committed by undocumented immigrants.”

Family members hold photos, signed by U.S. President Donald Trump, of their loved ones who were killed by illegal immigrants, during an event at the White House in Washington, U.S., June 22, 2018.
(CNBC)

So, you know, it’s like a dog marking territory, or a narcissist making it ALL ABOUT HIMSELF. “Sorry about your dead kid. Want my autograph?”

I hope that these pictures of dead family members were produced by the Fourth Reich, I hate to think they someone taking a portrait off the wall or over the mantel, shlepping it all the way to the White House, and then that shitgibbon defacing it. Imagine taking it back to the family memorial and putting it back on the wall with the richter-scale scribble of that buffoon on it?

No word if he charged them for the signature.

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Grifter-con

1. Bruce388 says:

“No word if he charged them for the signature.” I’m willing to take a guess.

2. Sir Nigel says:

A MEMENTO of a MOMENTOUS occasion.

3. w3ski4me says:

Good Grief. I knew we were screwed and down the rabbit hole and all those old sayings, but “this” is just so far below acceptable.
    That’s it for me, I can no longer refer to “it” as a human.
    Seriously
    w3ski

4. RWW says:

They turned their loved ones’ images into tools to further evil policies of an evil wannabe dictator, and he paid them back with the equivalent of a shit stain on their images. Not surprised and this will get worse, much worse.

5. FelineMama says:

Just when you think this amoral insane “Thing” couldn’t go any lower, BAM!!!!
    What was he thinking?? Why?? So they can be reminded of this Jackass when they view their deceased loved one?

6. Jules MomCat says:

The Ego Trip goes on, at everyone else’s expense.

7. Pyed says:

Just wondering, does he do the same thing when a dark-skinned victim is killed by a home-grown American white supremacist terrorist? I’d like to know, so if I hear that Trump died with a Sharpie jammed up his nostril, I’ll know what happened.

8. osirisopto says:

It’s like he’s forcing everyone to sign their yearbook.

He doesn’t know who you are, and wouldn’t hold the elevator for you but godfuckingdamnit he’s going sign your book if it kills him and if you don’t like it he’ll sign it twice.