News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Jar-Jar vanka Time: The big hand is on her ass, the little hand is no where to be seen.

Color me shocked:

An evangelical leader who asked to not be named tells CBN News Ivanka Trump donated $50,000 to a church in Plano, Texas after hearing about its efforts to help immigrant children at the southern border.

Now, I don’t want to suggest that someone doing PR for the always-silent the Jar-Jar Vanka (who is always too busy posting pictures to Instagram of herself looking employed and whatnot) would stoop so low as to humble-brag that the First Shady donated $50K Ameros, but… when the donor and the donee both are anonymous, it’s really hard NOT to speculate who is tipping the media to this, um, feckless story.

Maybe John Barron has a daughter? Yeah. We’ll go with that.

This entry was posted in Ivanka-ka, The First Shady. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. M. Bouffant says:

CBN, eh? Gotta be true. I’m sure they fact-checked the hell out of it before they spewed it.

2. Bruce388 says:

$50K, huh? The stunning couple only pulled in $82 million last year. Hope they’re getting by OK.

3. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

These people NEVER give to a charity without milking it for publicity. If there is no fanfare, there is no donation.

4. RWW says:

It’s really $50k in inflated retail value of knock-off Ivanka shoes which are actually seconds and factory rejects. She wants those deportees to be sent back in what she sees as style.

5. Pyed says:

I don’t know for sure what this means, but the first time I saw a photo of Jared he reminded me of Shkreli. Lately, Jarad and Ivanka have started to look the same.

6. donnah says:

Ivanka, that witch, stole a shelter blanket from those poor children and made a dress out of it to mock them!