News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Let’s watch our old pal, Coach Dave, tell us how we can help the kidnapped children at the border. Pro tip: You don’t have to listen very long; he gets to the point!

What’s got his panties in a knot today is that goddless liberals are on higher moral ground than his fellow theocratical scolds, because…

“If you really want to help the people on the border, go get them and bring them into your house, but don’t make me do it! That’s between me and the Lord … I’m sure as H-E-double-L-L [sic] not going to make sure that the government takes care of them. I thought there was a separation between the church and the state? I thought morality was personal? Yet the government is telling the church how the church should behave!”

Did I get it right?

Anyway, he strokes out and I shut it down in about 10 seconds.

This entry was posted in Coach Dave, Theocrats. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. I do believe that the enormous mountains of cognitive dissonance they’ve build is starting to tremble slightly. A few pebbles are tumbling by and there’s weird sliding noises coming from high up.

• MDavis says:

(0 _ 0)
      Wow.
      (This comment applies to both bdr’s posted video and the YouTube diatribe. Which, by the way, seems to claim you cannot have a law if there is any morality associated with it? Is he arguing against laws discouraging murder because that should be left up to the religions? And who told him he has to let anyone into his house?!?!? I repeat:
      (0 _ 0)
      Wow. )

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Nobody wants his church anywhere near these children.

3. Jules MomCat says:

Hell! I wouldn’t let him near my cats–they have a helluva lot more ethics than he’s ever thought about!

4. Wally says:

His anus voltage is too high.

5. Catherine Riley says:

I have heard it all from these lying racists: All these children are gang members? How many 8mo old children are M13 gangsters? The little girls have Plan B in their pockets? I doubt that but even so the chances of them being raped along the way or after they are in US custody makes the idea of carrying Plan B smart.

6. Parfigliano says:

They only thing assholes like him want “the church” seperated from government is in the area of taxation. Everything else they want “the church” actively involved and calling the tune.

Since most of the human beings that cross our southern border are Catholic, this means he’s also attacking the Catholic Church.