Comrade Trump Is Doing It For The Children

Pee Wee Hermann Goering (image credit: Twitter)

As we all know by now, it is the policy of The United States to separate children of immigrants and put them in Concentration Camps pending sending them back to the tender mercies of gangsters in Central America from whom they were fleeing. About 2000 kids are currently being warehoused in abandoned Walmart(s) somewhere in Texas and there is a proposal to set up a tent city in a desert. Because: why not?

In related news, the United States is going to step away from the United Nations Human Rights Council; sort of hard to be sanctimonious about human rights when you are using children as hostages/leverage for your political goals.

We all want to know how this happened, and the NYTimes has a bit of a scoop: it was Comrade Trumps’ PeeWee Hermann Goering, ie, Stephan Miller’s idea.

“Inside the Trump administration, current and former officials say, there is considerable unease about the policy, which is regarded by some charged with carrying it out as unfeasible in practice and questionable morally.

“Kirstjen Nielsen, the current homeland security secretary, has clashed privately with Mr. Trump over the practice, sometimes inviting furious lectures from the president that have pushed her to the brink of resignation. … Almost immediately after President Trump took office, his administration began weighing what for years had been regarded as the nuclear option in the effort to discourage immigrants from unlawfully entering the United States. …

“Advocates inside the administration, most prominently Stephen Miller, Mr. Trump’s senior policy adviser, never gave up on the idea. … Discussions began almost immediately after Mr. Trump took office about vastly expanding Operation Streamline, with almost none of those limitations. … Privately, Mr. Miller argued that bringing back ‘zero tolerance’ would be a potent tool in a severely limited arsenal of strategies for stopping migrants from flooding across the border.”

I’m shocked. Shocked, I say, to learn that Miller, the supreme white nationalist in the Fourth Reich, is behind this. Who’da thunk it.

Hair Furer in his own cunning way seems to have realized that screaming babies as they are ripped away from their parents is not good optics and as always is looking for someone to blame for his own mistakes, and demands the head of the mail room delivery boy:

Except of course 1) the Dims have no power at all currently and B) there is no law decreeing this, just Miller’s and Jefferson Beauregard ‘Stonewall’ Sessions’ racism and his antebellum biblical beliefs greenlighted by Comrade Trump as a policy, and the prznint could change it hisself tomorrow or even this afternoon. Between rounds of golf.

That tweet, however, has a slip-up that has Comrade Prznint’s trademark STUPID written all over it, it confesses that holding children as hostages is all about political leverage: This is why we need more Republicans elected in November. So you can see clearly the policy is political.

And need I point out that if these immigrants were from Norway (or anywhere else but Trump’s Shithole Countries), and these children were white, this would not be happening at all.

UPDATE 1: I love this tweet – this description of Miller deserves to be part of his bio here on MPS.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, Hostage Taking Today, immigration, Jefferson Beauregard 'Stonewall' Sessions III, racism, Stephen Miller, Pee-Wee Goering, The New Confederacy, White Punks on Dope. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Comrade Trump Is Doing It For The Children

1. Redhand says:

Fourth Reich fits perfectly.

The DHS Secretary should just quit, already. If you have principles, supposedly, how about starting to live by them?

As for Miller, I think what he is doing is literally Criminal. I would love to see him prosecuted by an incoming Administration for violations of the anti-torture statute so far as separating children is concerned.

2. Mary says:

I cannot speak. It’s an abomination beyond words.

• Ali Redford says:

Agreed. The frustration of working on this with my legislators makes me understand why people sometimes set themselves on fire.

I’m not going to set myself on fire, or anything else harmful. I just understand perfectly why someone would.

• A.J. says:

Can you sing? EVERYBODY!!! Cue Lee Greenwood!!

And I’m proud to be an American…..

• Bruce388 says:

And I’m proud to be an American, where we rip children away from their parents, put them in tent cities in the Texas heat, and lose a few, ….

The rewrite will need some work.

3. moeman says:

I think we will eventually find out that some of the children have died. Beyond disgusting.

Also,

“Avenatti, who later called into AM Joy on MSNBC to expand on his plans, tweeted: “If anyone knows of a parent that has had their child taken from them at the border and not returned, please have them contact me as I am entering this fight. This outrageous conduct must be brought to an immediate end. #Basta” He later took his shot at Miller. “Stephen Miller: Congrats, the separation policy that you sold to your boss Mr. Trump will result in images that will crater you both. We will ensure you will never escape them. In your fascist zeal, you forgot that mothers are mothers first, regardless of their politics. #Basta,” he wrote.”

4. 9thousandfeet says:

This is just fucking horrible.
    But we’re clearly entering the “let’s just see what we can really get away with when it comes to treating brown people like shit” phase of the incremental outrage generation/anesthetizing strategy, so really what I think we’re looking at is a considered experiment in exploring the boundaries of what can be done without engendering meaningful blowback—by which I mean the kind of blowback that will actually disrupt the ongoing shitshow and cause someone, anyone, to suffer appropriate consequences.

Just the kind of cynical ploy that’s right up Stephen Miller’s ally.

So of course it’s fucking horrible. It’s intended to be horrible. It’s yet another probe into what’s possible to get away with.
    In preparation for what must come, which is some kind of final struggle against the Rule of Law and Constitutional norms.

If they get away with this, they’ll move the goalposts to some even more disgraceful territory and thus push the boundaries of the “new normalcy” ever outward.
    This has been the pattern since Der Führer descended the escalator to declare his candidacy before an applauding crowd of hired showbiz extras.

What they’re really exploring, of course, is what they’ll feel confident about getting away with regarding the kneecapping of Mueller and/or the invalidation/avoidance of any possibly uncongenial election outcomes in November.

We’re at the point now where the confidence level is so high that even the sense of need to obscure the agenda is evaporating, thus brazen appearance of the “my people should revere me like the N Koreans revere KJU” and “the greates threat to the US is the Media” narratives.

Yeah, I know. I sound so much like a broken record even I’m beginning to get irritated.
    Not enough to shut up about it though, since it’s all happening, step by awful incremental step, in complete accord with every single historical example of the rise of fascism in any modernity anywhere. Trump may not have the scholarship to grasp the finer points of all this (though the tales about him having Hitler’s speeches on his nightstand seem plausible enough to me) but if not, people like Miller sure as hell do.

• MDavis says:

Just be careful. There is a lot of desert around here, and if your community is anything like ours it is plenty easy to disappear into it if the wrong person takes exception to what you are saying. Our mail carrier of a couple of years ago suddenly disappeared and no one know where to – did she just move? Did she move into the desert? Don’t know. We also are approaching, rapidly, the cops disposal season. Like small aircraft, fireworks are so unreliable.
      Just be careful.

• ming says:

Yes, they do this by instinct but I doubt that they understand it as a strategy.

5. osirisopto says:

They’ve decided Miller is their fall guy for kidnapping thousands of children?
    Who wouldn’t believe it of him? Maybe it’s even true, but they’re putting a target on his back for everything that goes wrong.

And given the proclivities of authoritarian assholes when no one is watching lots of things are going to go wrong and Miller is going to be the one fingered for giving the orders.

Especially troubling is reports that no one seems to know where the girls who have been kidnapped are. https://crooksandliars.com/2018/06/where-are-girls-being-detained-trump

The writing is on the wall. If I were Miller I would be calling Mueller’s team right f8cking now, but then I’m not a cruel bastard out to hurt people.

Everyone is planning to vote and work to help other people vote right?
    Everyone still believes we’re a people ruled by laws not men, right?
    No one of us is going to do nothing because we are not Jews, right?

Our fathers and our grandfathers fought this battle once. It’s in our power to prevent our children and grandchildren from having to fight it all over again.

O-

• purplehead says:

Stephen Pee Wee Hermann Goering Miller is a Jew.

• 9thousandfeet says:

Everyone is planning to vote and work to help other people vote right?

Yep, you betcha. Even though I’ve been asked not to participate in local Dem meetings anymore unless I can curb my tendency to “be so negative”. By which they mean refusing to be persuaded that it’s all going to play out just fine. Because, best I can figure, this is America and it always has in the past.
      These people are fucking morons, but yes, I’m still going to suppress my fury at their stupidity and do the phone thing and walk some sidewalks knocking on doors on their behalf.

Everyone still believes we’re a people ruled by laws not men, right?

Belief is irrelevant, either it’s true or it’s not, and right now I don’t think that’s knowable. The jury is still out. We’ll find out soon enough though.

No one of us is going to do nothing because we are not Jews, right?

Damn right. This household has always had emotionally important connections to the large Hispanic communities around here, with me via the construction trades and with Mrs 9thouandfeet via the restaurant industry. Se habla Español, and we’re engaged.

Only time will tell if all our efforts will be enough. What matters now is that we don’t leave any efforts unmade or any tasks undone.

• MDavis says:

I must be naive. I thought the dealio was that we are against this stuff because it is effing wrong. But then having personal motivation does give it that extra push. If you want to keep the wolf away from your door (figurative wolf, come on, work with me) then you probably want to skin the wolf rather than just send it to the neighbor’s door because, after all, he doesn’t go to the same church.

• MDavis says:

Girls are missing? Crap. That give a new light to the whole ‘Trump is saving kids from trafficking’ line from the master projectionists.

I went to our Pal Liz’s Twitter feed. She’s not tweeted since the kids started being shunted into camps, let alone a peep since no one in the national press or elsewhere has found a single little girl.

So much for the Illuminatti/Pizza cannibal sex ring Avengers.

6. Pingback: Activism: There Comes A Time | Mock Paper Scissors

7. Ed says:

By way of some prohibition or another, the “government” has been doing the same to “U.S. citizens” since day one. Why the sudden concern for immigrants?