Bad Headlines, Cont.

How come you mooks never told me about the national treasure that is Florida?

Anyway, here’s our headline:

Florida Man Bites Neighbor’s Ear Off Over a Cigarette

Yes, it is old, but damn! After the ATM beating last night, I wondered how Florida could top itself, and apparently the answer is, “Hold my beer.”

This entry was posted in Bad Headlines, Crazeee States, Florida. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Bad Headlines, Cont.

1. Czippee l'Shimp says:

I don’t understand your confusion. Is it that an ear for a cigarette is an unreasonable rate of exchange, or that anyone in Florida has any ears left?

2. E.A. Blair says:

That link leads to a page that blocks people with ad blockers.

Well, the headline is really the only part you need. FYI, I have ad blockers too; you probably have industrial strength blockers!

• Karla says:

There’s a tiny link “Continue to article” that lets you get to it without disabling. At least it worked with Adblock Plus.

3. You must go peruse the motherlode: https://twitter.com/_floridaman

Ironically, the image on FloridaMan’s twitter account….comes from Ohio, iirc.

The Florida of the North.

4. miroker says:

Not all of us living in Floriduh are idiots like this guy and the other TrumPutin supporters are. Cigarettes are bad for you anyway.

5. Karla says:

Yeah, unfortunately, I pass thousands of them on I-4 on my way to work everyday.

6. Osirisopto says:

We didnt tell you about Floridaman because it’s best to let sleeping dogs…oh, too late.

Florida man claims dog shot his sleeping girlfriend.

7. ming says:

I’m always relieved when FloridaMan turns out to not be my brother. Not sure what happened to that boy.

8. we figured you were trying to maintain some shred of productive time during each day….

9. I know that tobacco addiction makes for some strange behaviors to fill the nicotine receptors, but I still can’t see how an ear fulfills that need; no matter HOW MUCH that unwilling ear donor smoked….

10. Bruce388 says:

I blame the insecticides.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w