Comrade Trump Again Lobbies For Russia

Need I say more
(Courtesy of Scissorhead and unindicted co-conspirator GRS)

Really makes you wonder what Vlad has on him. I don’t think he would care about Pee Hookers (you cannot shame the shameless), so I think it has to be some sort of financial thing, probably money laundering, or maybe Pooty-Poot actually holds some loans and can squeeze Prznint Stupid, something which his tax returns would tell us.

“This used to be the G-8, not the G-7, and something happened a while ago where Russia is no longer in. I think it would be an asset to have Russia back in. I think it would be good for the world. I think it would be good for Russia. I think it would be good for the United States. I think it would be good for all of the countries of the current G-7. I think the G-8 would be better. I think having Russia back in would be a positive thing. We’re looking for peace in the world, we’re not looking to play games.”

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, Little-Kremlin-on-the-Potomac, Pooty-Poot Putin. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Comrade Trump Again Lobbies For Russia

1. Osirisopto says:

I see what’s good for Russia comes before what’s good for the US in trumps list of priorities.

I hope they let the US join the G-6 after 45 is gone.

2. Steve-O says:

Nobody’s tougher on Russia than Donnie TwoScoops. He waited all of point three seconds before pitching Russian interests at the G7. Still waiting for him to mention US interests.

3. Jules MomCat says:

Suckface says “I think…,” “I think…,” “I think…,” “I think…,” …..WRONG! He NEVER thinks–just opens his pie hole and blurts out whatever crosses his mind at the moment. Totally useless excuse for a human being; a narcissistic spoiled rich kid, whose parents failed at raising him. He is singlehandedly destroying everything this country stands for. Impeach NOW!

• FelineMama says:

I really would like to know what his parents did to him in raising. They really screwed him up & now this country and we the people are paying the price. And the Cuntgress does NOTHING!! They actually look the other way or assist him!! Hebbin help us.

• Isaac Segal says:

His father was a Klan sympathizer racist developer. His grandfather—after fleeing Germany to escape military service—ran a brothel in the Klondike. And his mother was an undocumented immigrant. Not the most elevated of backgrounds.

4. FelineMama says:

We’re looking for peace in the world, and, I’ll start by pissing off our allies & being buds with Vlad & give him anything he wants. So there!!

5. Karla says:

“… something happened a while ago where Russia is no longer in …”
    He has no idea why Russia is no longer in.

6. Redhand says:

Fundamentally, Trump is a fucking traitor to the United States. I want to see him behind bars, in solitary, for the rest of his hideous life.

7. Jules MomCat says:

The day Suckface* took office, we took down our American flag, and it won’t be flown again until he’s out of the WH.

*He looks like he’s always puckering up, to give Pooty a BJ.